Low Cal Cereal that Tastes Good?

Options
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know of a healthy cereal that is low cal, but actually tastes good? I've been eating Fibre 1 but I'm really sick of it now after eating it for so long. Any ideas, suggestions? I also sometimes eat Oatmeal ( non instant) but I'd like to switch it up.

Replies

• jsilky
    jsilky Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Cheerios.
  • sehrler
    sehrler Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love Kashi Go Lean Crisp Berry Crumble. So yummy! 9g protein, 8g fiber.

http://www.kashi.com/products/golean_cereal_crisp_toasted_berry_crumble
  • pussinbootsboop
    Options
    Branflakes with grapes or strawberries...yum :)
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I eat 1 cup of Great Value Bran Flakes w/ 1 cup of Silk Unsweetened Almond Milk, 15-25 g of whole natural almonds & 1 tbsp. of locally produced honey. It's my favorite any time of day... breakfast and snacks especially.
  • Revenga1980
    Options
    Don't you find it has a lot of sugar in it? I checked the nutritional facts and it seems like alot of sugar to me - In reply to the Kashi Ceral
  • kellybean14
    kellybean14 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    i like special k with red berries - i usually only eat 1/2 cup and it's pretty filling.

(and there's a lot of vit c in there)
  • sarah2954
    sarah2954 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Which Fiber One are you eating? I love the 80 Cal honey squares. I use Silk no sugar added almond milk, 35 cal/8 oz. I don't like how it tastes on it's own, but it's awesome in cereal.
  • seebeachrun
    seebeachrun Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Walmart/Great Value Cinnamon Oat Squares with Chocolate Silk Soy Milk or Silk Vanilla flavored Almond Milk. yum!
  • Sher20
    Sher20 Posts: 3
    Options
    I like sugar-free cereal like Spoonsize Shredded Wheat and I add Agave Nectar to it. This way, you can control how much sweet is in your cereal. Lately though, I've been eating Fage Total 0% Yogurt and adding a little bit of Raisin Bran to it. Yogurt (calciuim) is said to shrink your waistline!!!
  • Inebriated
    Inebriated Posts: 271
    Options
    I think Special K Vanilla Almond is really tasty.
  • sabinecbauer
    sabinecbauer Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Oat flakes. Cream of wheat.
  • chrisb75
    chrisb75 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Bob's Red Mill 10 Grain Hot Cereal. Eat it almost every morning.
  • jephry
    jephry Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've found most of the Special K cereals to be pretty tasty, especially Cinnamon Pecan and Vanilla Almond. Of course, I love regular Cheerios, too!
  • Lawlbird
    Lawlbird Posts: 3
    Options
    Cheerios.

I eat Cheerios every morning! So delicious! :)
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Cheerios is a go-to treat. Just eat them dry
  • scoob1983
    scoob1983 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I had Cascadian Farm Honey Nut O's yesterday and thought they were a quick low-calorie, healthy cereal. 110 calories/cup. Organic ingredients-so no GMO's. No perservatives and 7 g. of sugars. Very similar to cheerios, but sweeter than plain cheerios and less sweet than honey nut cheerios with more crunch.