What 2 Year Old Fast Food Looks Like (PIC)

Options
Untitled-1.jpg

Can` find the mold on it?! ME EITHER! This food should be green and fuzzy but it looks brand new. (2 YEARS OLD). Just goes to show you the preservatives they load on it!

Replies

• chickentunashake
    chickentunashake Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You kidding right? That's unbelievable. Now, why did you have 2 year old fast food on hand? :-D:-D:-D
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    :sick: Ga - ross!
  • ericarae33
    ericarae33 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Gross...
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    OH. MY. GOD.

makes you think twice!
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I've seen something like this before, it's totally gross, I'm so glad I don't eat fast food anymore!
  • HellooKittyy2012
    Options
    this is another reason i gave up on EVER eating at a fast food place (burger king, wendy's, ECT) As long as i live there food is loaded with preservatives
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    Oo I saw this on tumblr! DISGUSTING *barfs*
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Did you actually take this picture?
  • GB333
    GB333 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Seriously? That is soooooooooo gross!!!!!
  • BlessedEight
    Options
    Ohhh goodness. Yucky!
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Didn't they have some show on TV about this and they said they kept the food in the freezer or found some other way to preserve it?

#suspect
  • Ramseyyy
    Ramseyyy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    :( that's really filthy. It makes me wonder how long my burger sat before I purchased it -__-
  • sathor
    sathor Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    why would it be moldy? mold requires moisture, surace area of the fries lets it dry out fast enough to keep mold away, bread can go stale without mold, see it all the time, and as to the meat, well, anyone who knows what jerky is would not be surprised that a thin piece of COOKED meat dried out like that, Jerky is not even cooked! The people that spread these pictures are feeding on stupidity and ignorance, spreading these pics is a mix of fear mongering and outright lieing to spread their own agenda.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Jack in the box is the only one that sort of kind of a little bit looks old
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    someone had already posted this exact pic this week.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    oh look, it's this thread again
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Why is this food being wasted?
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    You kidding right? That's unbelievable. Now, why did you have 2 year old fast food on hand? :-D:-D:-D

hahaha i picked this off of tumblr...i didnt take it but it was done by an experiment of some curious people who bought these foods back in 2010 and JUST took a picture of it today! GROSSS IS RIGHT
  • asherby85
    asherby85 Posts: 20
    Options
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    gross - but I do know I've found french fries in my car in the past that were there for god knows how long and they looked almost brand new! so glad I cut that out of my life over a year ago!