What 2 Year Old Fast Food Looks Like (PIC)

Options

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    here we go again
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Why is this food being wasted?
    I agree...and THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER CATS HOOOOOOO
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Preservatives make you live longer. That's why they're called preservatives. Duh. :smokin:
  • mohitsarmy
    Options
    Reminds me of the movie "Super Size Me"
  • stargazer008
    Options
    I actually never eat fast food so I'm safe from that toxic crap.
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

Because facts are being distorted to make a point about fast food?
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options

If I eat tons of food everyday I get fat pretty quickly. I learned so much from that movie
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I would kill for a Whopper right now, but McD's has the best fries.
  • altruisam
    Options
    why would it be moldy? mold requires moisture, surace area of the fries lets it dry out fast enough to keep mold away, bread can go stale without mold, see it all the time, and as to the meat, well, anyone who knows what jerky is would not be surprised that a thin piece of COOKED meat dried out like that, Jerky is not even cooked! The people that spread these pictures are feeding on stupidity and ignorance, spreading these pics is a mix of fear mongering and outright lieing to spread their own agenda.

while I agree with you on that, I think the main message is just that fast food isnt healthy for you
  • MelKut
    MelKut Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    :( that's really filthy. It makes me wonder how long my burger sat before I purchased it -__-

I actually just started a job at McDonald's and was prepared to be grossed out (I trained for three days in the grill area) but I actually would TOTALLY eat there still :laugh: At least in that McDonald's, we're constantly making new stuff... its more sanitary and fresh than food I enjoy at home lol
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Ponies.png
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    I would kill for a Whopper right now, but McD's has the best fries.

quarter pounder for me :D
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    People are really gullible enough to believe this? Haven't you ever seen a hamburger roll on your counter, drop behind the breadbox.............and its a green mess in a couple weeks when you find it...........
  • BreakingOath
    BreakingOath Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Oh do I miss them Big Macs.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I like the point of the picture & whatnot...But I've ended up leaving fast food laying around for a few days & it looked worse than that...
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    MMMmmmhmhmhmhm Burger and Fries! *drool
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Bang them in the microwave and they're good to go! :-D (Only after a heavy weights session if on a carb-backloading diet, mind - this is a fitness site after all!)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I had a McDonald's hamburger as an afternoon snack yesterday. It was yummy.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfYhbtbNmCM20Rx2QjzRiYeqE2OYZBKwKzzsIv-Z7v_9SG42ev

Some things age well, some things don't. I don't see your point. It's not like that stuff *stays* in you for two years.
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I have to say, I've seen SUPER OLD french fries under the seat of my brother's car that have been there probably since dinosaurs still roamed the earth and will be there until the next coming of the Messiah, and they look just fine. They're rock-hard and inedible, of course, but they look tempting... Maybe I'm just hungry? :)