TurboFire!!

Options
Anyone do TurboFire here? I finished Turbo Jam and Fat Buring Elite and started TurboFire 3 wks ago! I want to make some friends who also do it! Or love Chalene Johnson's programs

Replies

• mybeachbody7
    Options
    My fourth week doing turbofire!!
  • PJChick730
    Options
    Im starting Turbo Fire on Monday, 4/30. I created a group for it...you should join!
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Turbo Girl here!
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Im starting Turbo Fire on Monday, 4/30. I created a group for it...you should join!

What's your groups name?
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    My fourth week doing turbofire!!
    I'm on my 4th week too~
  • shorty35565
    Options

U'll love it! Where's the group?!
  • cdl8
    cdl8 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire. Already completed the program, but I only did the 1st 12 weeks because I didn't have the advanced DVDS. I do now!! I will be starting again after my vacation in May. Right now I just pick and choose which DVD I wnat for the night. Anyone tried Extreme??? That's what I'm looking into next . . .
  • CherylAnne1988
    Options
    this is my fourth week doing turbofire too - this week i havent done it as much, i changed up my routine a little bit so i wouldnt get bored.. but noother dvd compares to turbofire
  • nakedsun
    nakedsun Posts: 115
    Options
    What sort of equpiment do you need for TurboFire and/or Turbo Jam?
  • fifiluvturtles
    Options
    I'm on my eighth week of Turbo Fire, but how many calories are we really burning?
  • LatinaPuppyLover
    Options
    I just started turbo jam today, Im taking baby steps. I want to start turbo fire in about a month or so, because Im so out of shape! Did you get good results with turbo jam? btw... I love Chalean Jonhson
  • wells0707
    wells0707 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I just finished Turbo Fire...I loved it! It was sooo much fun! We started another round of Insanity this week, but after that we will do turbo fire again. The only thing I didn't like was that it didn't include the advanced set of dvd's. :( Maybe next time around I will buy those.
  • vtgirl77
    vtgirl77 Posts: 69
    Options
    I'm on round 2...love love love it! However after this, I think I'm going back to Insanity just to switch it up...I'll probably miss it too much and go back....lol
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Finishing week 5 on Sunday!
  • shorty35565
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire. Already completed the program, but I only did the 1st 12 weeks because I didn't have the advanced DVDS. I do now!! I will be starting again after my vacation in May. Right now I just pick and choose which DVD I wnat for the night. Anyone tried Extreme??? That's what I'm looking into next . . .

Let me know how the advanced ones are! I wanna buy them too. My friend has ChaLEAN Xtreme. She really liked the sculpting workouts, not so much the cardio. She says Turbofire cardio is the best :)
  • shorty35565
    Options
    this is my fourth week doing turbofire too - this week i havent done it as much, i changed up my routine a little bit so i wouldnt get bored.. but noother dvd compares to turbofire

I'm trying to stick to the schedule as much as possible, but I hate stretch 10, so I leave it out lol. Also I don't do stretch 40. I have ADHD & it doesn't allow me 2 focus w/ those workouts cuz they're too slow, not exciting lol I'm going to start subbing stretch 40 w/ Fat Blaster I think.
  • shorty35565
    Options
    What sort of equpiment do you need for TurboFire and/or Turbo Jam?

With Turbo Jam you will need some weights, although you can do the workouts w/o the weights. Other than that, they both come with everything you need. :)
  • shorty35565
    Options
    I'm on my eighth week of Turbo Fire, but how many calories are we really burning?

It really depends on your weight. If you weigh more, you burn more. I don't have a heart rate monitor, so I can't exactly say for sure. My friend has one that does it tho & if you log the cardio & HIITs as Kickboxing (Turbo Jam) , it's pretty close. It's also depends on how much energy you put into the workout too.
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow starts week 2 for me!!! id like to join a group if theres one on mfp :happy: did the 5day inferno and lost 3lbs and 5.25 overall inches with that..so i cant wait till the 4 week mark!
  • shorty35565
    Options
    I just started turbo jam today, Im taking baby steps. I want to start turbo fire in about a month or so, because Im so out of shape! Did you get good results with turbo jam? btw... I love Chalean Jonhson

I did Turbo Jam from Sept to December, but I didn't stick to a schedule & would go days w/o working out sometimes. I got Fat Burning Elite (the 2nd part to Turbo Jam) in Dec. From Dec to 3 weeks ago (will b a month ago on mon) I did both the programs 2gether. I worked out more than time around, but not so consistently until mayb the last mon. But I did lose 43lbs between that & diet :) I love her too~