I Need Friends :(

Options
2»

Replies

• Kr1st1na86
    Options
    add me :) i could always use some motivating friends :) anyone else who needs another friend add me ! :)
  • VodkaVera
    Options
    Add me too, any one. I keep dropping in and out due to lack of motivation but I think I've got it this time. Just need all your help please :O)
  • nexikano
    nexikano Posts: 2
    Options
    DulceMiel, you can add me! This is my first day using this webpage and I like it already! I have always been active but I had shoulder surgery back in November and I forced to stop exercising for three months and I lost my muscle, gain weight and now I am trying to get back in shape. I think that this site will help me keep focus on my goals.

We can support each other.

JuanJose aka Mexikano
  • downtownstazi
    downtownstazi Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hey girl hey! :)
    I'm 21
    5'6.2 and currently weigh 189..
    working my way down to 130ish.

I'm always on and have an open diary.
    It's not perfect but it's not bad.

I'm open for fitness buddies and motivation..both ways. :)
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    AWWWW CHIN UP! YOU'LL MAKE LOTS OF FRIENDS HERE! IT'S SO FRIENDLY AND WARM. MFP IS MY FAMILY AWAY FROM FAMILY! :flowerforyou:
  • LHudson53
    LHudson53 Posts: 126
    Options
    We all need friends! Especially when we are trying to start a new lifestyle of exercising and eating healthy. Anyone wanting a "diet buddy" or just someone to talk to is welcome to add me. :smile:
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    please feel free to add me, I am an active user and would love to make new friends too! =)
  • rwinburn
    rwinburn Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started about 1 week ago. Looking for motivation as well. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    I work from home, so I tend to be on here a lot. Anybody who wants to add me, please feel free to. Add away. =)
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me (anyone) I love people that are on here everyday so that we can both encourage one another! :drinker:
  • goodmans90
    goodmans90 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am on here everyday, several times a day! I have been on here for some time, and will be here for a lot longer. Would love to have more friends! :flowerforyou:
  • dellienook
    Options
    :happy: I would love to add you as a friend . I am a married mother of three kids 26 year old boy he is a correctional officer, a 24 year old boy that works on the rigs, and a 22 year old girl that is in her last year of University majoring in addiction councilling. I am 45 and work at our local hospital. I have been trying for many years to lose weight.This year I will succeed at it
  • letmysoulfly
    letmysoulfly Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Looking for active MFP friends, too. Feel free to add me, as well.
  • lilbpixie
    lilbpixie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i'm on here every day I eat fairly healthy and workout feel free to add me :)
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Still getting used to this site but need more friends. Im 26, have 2 beautiful kids, and have about 60+ to lose.