An Item That Gets You Through Your Workout?

Options
Rosa1213
Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
This is my most commonly worn workout shirt, with a Star Wars quote that motivates me to do a few more reps of whatever I'm doing.
Do you guys wear anything that's motivational, or carry something with you that reminds you to work hard?
photo_15.jpg

Replies

• stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Just my ipod, that's all I need. Well, I guess I need clothes too lol.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    i carry the gym bill in my pocket to remind me how much money I'm wasting if i don't try my hardest. ;)
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    My hard rock playlist on my phone. You guys still use ipods? So very 2004
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    My Fitbit! I don't leave home without it and I look at it throughout my workout and always try to burn a few more cals than the day before.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    the gym bill is a good idea...I take my ipod and my kids lmao have no choice with the kids lmao Oh and always have my body bugg on so that has to come too
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    i was joking about the gym bill. lol. if I'm doing just cardio ill bring my heart rate monitor-- other than that- just my iPod & a Phillies shirt. I always have to wear a Phillies shirt.
  • taahine01
    taahine01 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    my HRM
  • taahine01
    taahine01 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    ...and my phone
  • jmatney79
    jmatney79 Posts: 80
    Options
    Pandora or I heart Radio on my phone
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Bottle of water, Iphone which doubles as Ipod, proper shoes, socks, and workout outfit.
  • Meegz84
    Meegz84 Posts: 74
    Options
    My HRM!!! Have had it for a few months and will not train without it and if I don't hit a number I want I'll keep going! It makes you very accountable and realise when you are not pushing as hard as you should be!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    My Ironman towel, for the sweat, and reminds me what my ultimate goal is.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    When I'm on the elliptical, I watch True Blood. All those hott bodies are pretty great motivation!!
  • PineappleMartini
    PineappleMartini Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    If I had that shirt I would get super motivated as well. I've been looking for a good shirt that says "Do or do not, there is no try". I just make sure I have water handy and then keep repeating "don't call it in - give it full effort!"
  • jodyl70
    jodyl70 Posts: 94
    Options
    I carry a small bag with 2 water bottles, my weight training routine ( it changes every 6 weeks) and a towel.

Could not live without these things!

:happy:
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I guess I am the only one that gets through a workout by looking at the eye candy....a guy that works at my gym has the best looking azz and if he is cleaning the treadmills while I lift it gives new meaning to the word inspiration lol
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    @ susanlowery: Hahah! That is too funny. Here on campus, there are too many (not-so-hot) guys walking around with their super-large-armholed shirts, thinking they're God's gift to women, and they're pretty annoying.
    However, I have to say that attractive guys making the exercise face as they lift weights are pretty motivational too. It just makes me think: "I should be working *THAT* hard like that guy over there."