Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Options
Hello I am new to posting blogs! But i have a question, I have started doing the first level of Jillian Michaels 30 day shed and was wondering what exercise to put this under on the diary?? any help would be wonderful...oh by the way i weigh 225 at the moment :) thanks

Replies

• foxj3730
    foxj3730 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would like to know the answer to this question as well.... but I couldn't do all of the level one at once and my legs are hurting so bad I couldn't do it today...lol
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    circuit training
  • wildhehr2
    wildhehr2 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training, but only 18 minutes worth (I don't count warm up or cool down)
  • rachl809
    rachl809 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm on Day 7 of 30 DS, and I love it! I put it under circuit training, and use my HRM to determine calories.

Good luck!
  • AshCakes88
    AshCakes88 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I use Calisthenics (pushups, sit-ups), vigorous effort. Don't know if it's correct but those are included in the exercise.
    Hope this helps!
  • TipMcE
    TipMcE Posts: 158
    Options
    I have used circuit training, general. Good luck :)
  • AshCakes88
    AshCakes88 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I use Calisthenics (pushups, sit-ups), vigorous effort. Don't know if it's correct but those are included in the exercise.
    Hope this helps!

If you use this or circuit training, general, the calories burned comes out equal
  • hoppinfroggin22
    hoppinfroggin22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thank You Soo Much!!! MFP has given me so much inspiration to lose weight and the people are just so friendly!! thanks again
  • minime2b
    minime2b Posts: 168
    Options
    at level 1 I logged it as curves circuit training,
  • killthesmiley
    killthesmiley Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Why have I never thought of that!! Genius!
  • heidimelone
    heidimelone Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    If you are using a heart rate monitor ( highly suggest ) you can add it under "Custom exercises". Then enter the amount of time....and enter the calories burned (from heart rate monitor )
  • ishax24
    ishax24 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I use a heart rate monitor to determine calories burned and log it under JM 30ds x
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Most people who don't use a HRM use circuit training, general. I always logged the whole time, which usually winds up being about 25 minutes. Now I have a HRM, so I have it entered as 30 DS, per HRM in my exercises. I just input whatever it tells me I burned, which is relatively close to the circuit training, general, even for the full amount (25 or so) of minutes.
  • EllieNewOrleans
    Options
    Thank you for the info, i am on day 4 part 1 and did not know what to log it as..i love it too.Good Luck everyone :)