Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Turbo Fire Calories Burned

I'm in my second week of Turbo Fire and I have bought a Polar FT4 to use with the workouts. I would like to know how many calories burned are you seeing from these workouts? I did TF EZ 45 and it said I burned 348 calories. Do any of you think that is a good number of calories burned for a cardio workout?

Replies

• tamoretta
    tamoretta Posts: 6 Member
    Hello,

I have Turbo Fire as well... and I wear a Body Bugg .... I have to say I was expecting more of a burn myself. I believe I burned like 500 calories during Fire 45 which is my favorite. I guess its the type of workout it is. I have to admit I workout out for 45 minutes to Jillian Michaels and I burned 1200.... I stick TurboFire in for a break from the more intense workouts.
  • What type of workout from Jullian Michaels do you do? WOW....1200 calories...that must be some workout.
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 363 Member
    I have a Polar F4 and I just started doing Turbo Fire. I've only done the Fire 30 Class and Stretch 10 Class, but I burned about 450 calories doing them.
  • I have a timex heart monitor (works awesome!) and just did Fire EZ 55 and burned over 1500 calories. It was my first time with Turbo Fire but I always push for 70-90% of max heart rate when working out and keep that overall so calories burned is greater. I think its all about pushing your limits, be reasonable but push.
  • I have a GAIM oregon heart rate monitor and I like it - it varies all the time on how many calories I burn so I know it's really working. With the HIIT workouts I burn 300+ and with the Fire / EZ workouts I burn easily 450+
  • Alisa742
    Alisa742 Posts: 1
    674 calories on fire ez 55.
  • ash_37
    ash_37 Posts: 35
    Calorory burns are different from people to people. For the same workout some burn over 1000 some burn in 500s. Its so confusing
  • FitMolly182
    FitMolly182 Posts: 303 Member
    That seems extremely low. I used to wear a HRM while doing Turbo Fire and I averaged at least 100 calories per ten minutes. Everybody is different though.
  • FitMolly182
    FitMolly182 Posts: 303 Member
    What kind of HRM is it? The ones that strap to your chest (as opposed to your wrist) are much more accurate because they're closer to your heart.