not loosing weight!!!!!!!!

Options
:cry: I dont know what I am doing wrong.I havent lost any weight this week.I exersice every day i usually eat all my cal.Only the cal i get from exercising i don't eat all.But that is because i do it in the evening when the kids are in bed and after i have a protein shake.So what am i doing wrong?Please help I really need some advise..:sad:

Replies

• spazofthedead
    spazofthedead Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    If it's only been a week, don't sweat it. Just keep going. A week isn't that long and you could be retaining water or something.
  • naalki
    naalki Posts: 26
    Options
    I guess...I only started 3 weeks ago and only lost 1.3 kg.And in the past when i did Weight watchers and other diets i always lost at least 1.3 kg a week..so what is different this time?i actually feel i eat more then with weight watchers..should i maybe cut my cals???
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    its hard to say what you're doing wrong when your diary is private.
  • spazofthedead
    spazofthedead Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I guess...I only started 3 weeks ago and only lost 1.3 kg.And in the past when i did Weight watchers and other diets i always lost at least 1.3 kg a week..so what is different this time?i actually feel i eat more then with weight watchers..should i maybe cut my cals???

How many calories are you averaging per day? What kind of exercise are you doing and how often? How are your sodium levels?

I've been doing strength training mixed with cardio for over three months and have only lost 6lbs so far. But the inches are coming off, even though the actual scale weight is slooooowly creeping down.
  • naalki
    Options
    oh i thought its open ..i will open it now..well i am doing 30 ds and just startet the 6 weeks six pack...and i try to get to the gym for cardio at least twice a week....I stay in my sodium levels..and my average cals are ..i would say around 1200...
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Have you tried losing instead of loosing?
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    You are not going to lose weight every week. You are going to have ups and downs and stays the same.

Don't sweat it.

1.3 kg in three weeks is right on target.

You're doing great. Keep it up.
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Looking at your diary,,, you are not eating enough..
  • naalki
    Options
    really????I feel i am eating lots ..so how much do you think i should eat?
  • buttons235
    Options
    You find that you lose more weight in the first two weeks of dieting as your body is not used to eating as little as you would be on a diet. After the first two weeks your body will adjust and you find that you only lose 1lb or 2lb a week. (Not sure of the kg equivalent). Don't let it get to you :) lots of things affect weight - could be water retention. Have you weighed yourself at a different time to normal? Your weight could fluctuate during the day. Best time to weigh is first thing in the morning.
  • bolderopal
    bolderopal Posts: 18 Member
    Options

moderator-kitteh-i4.jpg

I've been waiting to use this all day.... hehehe... thanks. ;)

On the advice front... definitely work on getting more protein in there!
  • naalki
    Options

moderator-kitteh-i4.jpg

I've been waiting to use this all day.... hehehe... thanks. ;)

On the advice front... definitely work on getting more protein in there!
  • naalki
    Options
    hahahaha thanks...
  • aziggy44
    aziggy44 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • b0t23
    b0t23 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    first few weeks or so for me, not much came off

then boom

just stick with it for awhile.
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    You likely need to eat more, eat back at least half your exercise calories or you risk losing muscle, not fat and messing with your metabolism.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    oh i thought its open ..i will open it now..well i am doing 30 ds and just startet the 6 weeks six pack...and i try to get to the gym for cardio at least twice a week....I stay in my sodium levels..and my average cals are ..i would say around 1200...

There are a lot of large green 'remaining' balances in your diary. You are supposed to eat TO your target not under it. Sorry to be a bit pedantic here - but you look to be average nearer 1000 calories a day.
  • naalki
    Options
    I think you are right...i will try to eat more..and see how that will go..it just feels so wrong ..eating more loosing weight...but hey suits me if it works..hahaha
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I think you are right...i will try to eat more..and see how that will go..it just feels so wrong ..eating more loosing weight...but hey suits me if it works..hahaha

I know it seems counter intuitive, but as long as you are at a deficit you will lose weight - and with what your base number is (which looks on the light side to me in any event) you will definately be at a deficit.
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

lol x2
    spell it "losing" weight not "loosing" weight. op you even have it wrong on your prof. page hehe