I have be inspired by another post on quitting.

Options
I am quitting Fast food. I will not eat any more Fast food. I will only drink something if everyone else wants to eat there. Or I will just walk around the building if I get to tempted. I have been eating fast food since I was a child. This is going to be a big thing as my husband is a fast food eater during the work week. But I am determined to do this.

Pray for me as I am trying so hard.

Replies

• prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I quit fastfood on January 3rd. I am proud to say I haven't been to a drivethru or seen the inside of a fast food joint in that time either. I ate only junk, so if I can do it I KNOW you can..good luck!
  • rudemommafox
    rudemommafox Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I am new to the site but am determined. I have quit so many times. But have just found out that my heart is suffering. So, with that life changing event I am more determined as ever to loose the weight.
  • s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    Good luck. Not only will it be healthier for you but you will find that you may have more money. Preparing food at home is often times WAY cheaper then eating out. If you do go to fast foods after a while of being off of them you may get sick to your stomach - all the grease and salt I think. Congrats on taking a step and going for a healthier you!
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I will pray for you..Right now.
    Add me to your friend list if you need a prayer.
    In Christ,
    Nicolette
  • rudemommafox
    rudemommafox Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support everyone. I am falling in love with this site more and more. Easy to use and Easy to make friends.