Hello!

Options
ashlimy
ashlimy Posts: 10 Member
I'm Ashli, 30 yo female from Huntsville, AL. New to the site/app. I'm the proud mommy of my precious 10 wk old daughter. I'm looking for the motivation and support to get these last 20 lbs off and get back to my pre prego weight of 163. I'm 5'9 and I've always struggled with weight. I overcame all the struggles about 7 years ago when I lost 50 lbs and stayed right around 163 until I got pregnant. I was so nauseated and the one thing that made me feel better 100% of the time was carbs...mostly french fries and baked potatoes. I stopped going to the gym..mostly because the nausea got worse when I exercised and I was scared of losing the baby after having already suffered a miscarriage. This earned me my 60 lbs by the time I got to the delivery room!
Hopefully I can get rid of these 20 lbs before it's time to put on a swimsuit in a few months! :love: :love:

Replies

• kerrykelly2
    kerrykelly2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you!! :) Those damn swimsuits put so much pressure on us!!
  • GurleyGurl
    GurleyGurl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Melissa, I'm from the Huntsville area too (Toney). I have a 4 1/2 yr old son. I've been struggling with my weight for a while now, with at least getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight (195). I was almost there, lacked about 10lbs last July & then I fell in to a funk and since about August I've gained close to 20 of it back :embarassed: Good luck to you.