Tae Bo lovers out there?

Options
I just discovered Tae Bo and LOVE IT!!! I know it's been out there for years, but I finally decided to try it. Along with Zumba, BodyPump, biking and training for a 5K it will become another part of my weight loss journey. Bought my tape at Goodwill, so guess where I'll be going to get my next tape?? LOL

Replies

• Cyndieann
    Cyndieann Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Most excellent! I lost my tape years ago, but I work as many of the moves into my work out as I can. I love it too! It never occured to me to check out the thrift store for a replacement, I still have the VCR kicking around...might as well use it!
  • 123losinforme
    123losinforme Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I loved tae bo! Years ago I used his tapes but my vcr bit the dust. Anyways I saw at wallyworld that he has new tapes out ...well DVDs so I may go get some ...I need to start a workout routine. Anyways good luck...

Dana
  • DrGeriK
    DrGeriK Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Glad you guys liked the workout.
  • xlolitabandita
    Options
    I love it! I just started doing the ones that are up on youtube. I get a great burn for only 40 minutes. =]
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of Tae Bo. I own almost all of Billy's workouts. I don't own some of his VHS workouts, but as I see them at the Goodwill or Salvation Army or even garage sales, I will buy them. His PT 24/7 program is good too. He has a new Dojo series out. I can't wait to own the last remaining four of them. Tae Bo Express came out recently.
  • GeneveSparkles
    GeneveSparkles Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I got to workout with Billy Blanks when I was deployed in Afghanistan. He did a tour to a bunch of bases in Afghanistan. It was sooooo amazingly awesome!!!
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    i love tae bo
    and actually last week i got 8 tae bo vhs for $3 at a thrift store.. it was 2 sets beginner and advanced 4 tapes each and was on sale

in fact most of my workout tapes comes from thrift stores and garage sales ( im cheap)
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Tae Bo has changed my life!
  • PatriciaMarieHall
    PatriciaMarieHall Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love the Tae Bo workouts. I have several DVD's and do them about 4 days a week. Always a good workout!
  • mrklein87
    Options
    I just bought Tae Bo Express and it is amazing! I thought it was just one of those infomercial traps but it is great! The express workout keeps you moving constantly and provides a variety of workouts. I don't know if it's cause I'm out of shape or what but I can barely keep up with them. Definitely going to keep working on it and get more videos!
  • AZackery
    Options
    i love tae bo
    and actually last week i got 8 tae bo vhs for $3 at a thrift store.. it was 2 sets beginner and advanced 4 tapes each and was on sale

in fact most of my workout tapes comes from thrift stores and garage sales ( im cheap)

Bargins are always good.
  • kd80538
    kd80538 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My entire last year of workout was Tae Bo based...picked up a couple of DVDs at garage sales, and have gradually built my collection to include over 12 of his DVDs now. I love it...in fact, it's what encouraged me to take up Kung Fu as my now standard workout routine!
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    lol I used to be obsessed with tae bo, i am kind of sad it went out of style but still will pull out my tapes and work it tae bo style. it really is a great work out! :)
  • AZackery
    Options
    lol I used to be obsessed with tae bo, i am kind of sad it went out of style but still will pull out my tapes and work it tae bo style. it really is a great work out! :)

Tae Bo has not gone out of style.
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    VHS weighs so much more than DVDs so I had to ditch them to enjoy tae bo on the go. Poor Billy must have cried when I got rid of those VHSs.
  • jmlynch502
    jmlynch502 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've never done Tae Bo but the guy that invented it is from my hometown!
  • Now0rNever
    Now0rNever Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    YES! I AM! I love love love Tae Bo because it helps me get a really good burn and it keeps me interested, it's not a boring workout by any means and before I know it I'm cooling down... I have completed 1 round of Turbo Fire (which I love) and Tae Bo Burns about the same amount of cals..it's so helpful in helping me switch up my workouts...LOVE IT!
  • ChinkyRed
    ChinkyRed Posts: 1
    Options
    I looooove Tae Bo!!! I have been doing it for 2 1/2 months and I have lost 15 lbs!!!