Show Me Your P90X Results!!!

Options
I would love to see all the success stories from P90, P90X and P90X2 in one thread. My husband and I are on Day 17 and we're both loving the program. He's noticing more definition in his arms and I've noticed my jeans fitting a little looser. Let's see those results and pictures would be even better!

**If you're currently doing P90X please add me!**

Replies

• teamfit2day
    teamfit2day Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    The after pic here was taken in January 2012 right before I started P90X2

Before-AfterP90X.jpg

P90X2 Day 1 through Day 60

JoseX2Day1-Day60jpgedit.jpg
  • awwwshux25
    awwwshux25 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    IMPRESSIVE!
  • MrsNelson0904
    MrsNelson0904 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Anyone else? Come on...I see P90X stories on here all the time!
  • devenwarvel
    devenwarvel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am at the end of my first month...not sure on my progress yet, I'll be measuring Friday. I'd love to see some result pictures as well...I am feeling a little discouraged with the program right now :/ Good luck to you and your husband!!
  • michaelispas
    michaelispas Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    1to90side.jpg

41 pounds lost in 90 days. Round 2 now with a hybrid of P90X, Insanity, 1 on 1, and P90X plus. Already down 6 pounds more :)

p.s. Don't know how to add pics, I tried all the links possible :(
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Bump! Just started week 2 today of p90x
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Hey, I am a little more than halfway through P90X. Here are some pics I posted on Day 45 (on Saturday) of my results so far.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/570791-day-45-pics
  • MRNELSON0904
    Options
    We will be posting our 1st month of P90X pics in another 2 weeks.
  • Bradleyjah
    Bradleyjah Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in Week 3 of P90X, and I'm really enjoying it. I'm down 7 pounds, and if it weren't for an already scheduled "guy's weekend", I would probably be down a bit more.

Good luck with it!
  • MrsNelson0904
    MrsNelson0904 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies...and like my hubby said - We will be posting ours in a few weeks. Currently on day 18!
  • 2fabfromfat
    2fabfromfat Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am doing P90X right now - today is day 19 and I am following the lean program... I will be posting pics at the end of each round, so in another week and a couple days... There is a group called "P90X challenge" there's lots of people on there doing it right now too!
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    These are pics comparing my Day 1 with Day 30:

1334672844_newstonesoup.jpg
    1334672806_newstonesoup.jpg
    1334672790_newstonesoup.jpg

I know I have a long way to go, but I feel good about the start.
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    WOW, very impressive results!
  • SAMSON25
    SAMSON25 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I don't have any Day 1 - Day 90 pics, but my current profile pic is of my Day 60 results in X2. So far, I'm down 22 lbs, if that tells you anything. I'll be updating with transformation pics in a couple weeks when I complete the program. Good luck with yours : )
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    1to90side.jpg

41 pounds lost in 90 days. Round 2 now with a hybrid of P90X, Insanity, 1 on 1, and P90X plus. Already down 6 pounds more :)

p.s. Don't know how to add pics, I tried all the links possible :(
  • kjmommie
    kjmommie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    *BUMP* Im on Day 2 of P90X2 .... its great to see progress pics.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!