Finding Support

Options
I know that the weight loss journey can be quite tough. I have struggled with weight my whole life and am finally getting to place where I am winning the battle. If you are every looking for support or someone to talk to I would be more than happy to do so. Know that you are not alone

Replies

• dancinnana1
    Options
    I need support,I just found this website. There is alot of stress in my life right now. But ineed to lose weight. I'm very afraid of developing diabetes,it runs in my family. The problem with me is I do not stick to a plan,as soon as I here something new I try it...I have been on low carb so many times. I do not know what to follow. Probably after reading this you will think,that womans a lost cause..HAHA! Write back if you can..Thanks,sue:smile:
  • danasue56
    danasue56 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It would be great to have a message board with positive, encouraging support. Creating new habits of eating and cooking right and adding exercise to my life is hard. BUT, I can do it. ( we can do it )
    I had lost 24 pounds and over the last 6 months have gained most of it back. I am trying to get back into those good habits that helped me lose it before. I did well with the Weight Watcher eating plan. I like that it is a very healthy plan. It encourages lots of fruits, vegetables, low fat dairy, fiber and limited healthy oils.
    I found a great book called "Beck's Diet Solution". It doesn't give you a diet, but helps you work on the mental aspect of sticking to a diet and exercise plan.
    I needed to change things up, so I decided to use this site instead of the WW site.
    Have a great day!
  • mollyquewl
    Options
    I can always use support! Adding you :smile:
  • jhofeditz
    jhofeditz Posts: 13
    Options
    Great job for just joining! I like this site because you can add more food sections and rename it. I currently have mine set up for breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner. It helps me keep on track with eating more often and portion controlling during the meals. I also have mine set up to track sodium and fiber too. Also, water is super important!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I could use some support as well :) feel free to add me if you like
  • dianardeez
    dianardeez Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I do! :)
  • dianardeez
    dianardeez Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me :)