Friends?

Options
Just joined have a long way to go, and would love some friends!! :)

Replies

• propskat
    propskat Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've only been around here about a month, still have a long way as well... :smile:
  • irenedemos
    Options
    Welcome...you can both add me if you like :flowerforyou:
  • blueyednurse06
    Options
    My first friend!! LOL.. I have about 90 pounds I would like to lose.
  • kathyd0829
    Options
    This is a great site to meet people facing similar challenges. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can hopefully help each other through rough patches. Best of luck.
  • CEOqueen
    CEOqueen Posts: 12
    Options
    you all can feel free to add me as well. We all need the encouragement from each other as we travel this journey together!
  • ohjoy908
    ohjoy908 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Not really sure what i'm doing but would love weight-loss buddies!
  • chickabee5
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add me everyone :D I want to lose 30kg in 8 months
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as long as you're positive. I'm on every day and try to comment on status of my friends as much as possible. It's been so nice to get support and motivation from others who truly understand how hard this really is. :smooched:
  • NE_Girl
    NE_Girl Posts: 9
    Options
    Same here. I've been on MFP for a couple of weeks and glad to have more friends.
  • franfetti
    Options
    hey! ive been using MFP for a while now, about 6 months. i started out with a girl from work, but she has quit, so i'd like to gain a support system! i think i'll add those of you who said they wouldn't mind.

frances
  • Tatom1622
    Tatom1622 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I need some good friends that have the same goals as me. :smile:
  • Courtney24107
    Options
    WOO I'm always up for new friends! :)
  • TamTamW
    TamTamW Posts: 27
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

I have been on here 5 days now. I can use as much support and pushing as I can get. I am looking for people to hold me responsible.

Any takers?

I will also give support and encouragement!
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • myrimyri
    myrimyri Posts: 3
    Options
    would be nice be friends of all of you, feel free to add me
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Just joined! Add me! I need friends as well! Good luck on your journey.
  • jennc37
    jennc37 Posts: 81
    Options
    I also started today and would love to have some friends for the journey! I want to lose about 100lbs. my user name is jennc37 :)
  • octopusgarden
    Options
    I've been on this site for a while, just now getting back into my routine and finally getting motivated. This is my first post on a forum, so I'd like to make some friends too :) feel free to add!
  • jackiecroberts
    jackiecroberts Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have used this site for the past couple of months faithfully and it really works, plus it is really easy. I love the message boards, they are motivating as well. Take it day by day and you will get to your goal. Celebrate small victories with your friends here!!
  • cruiser3004
    cruiser3004 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I have been here a while, and can tell you if you commit, you will get the results you want.
    If you think you can handle getting the truth as well as all the support and encouragement you can handle, please feel free to add me.