Motivate Mom on a Mission

Options
Hello,

Im 22 years old, married with one kid. I was 125 lbs 4 years ago. I gained alot of weight when I first got married and when I got pregnant I gained 70 pounds!!! So im on a mission to loss weight and become healthier!! My husband supports me and never puts me down Im so happy to see a new me!!

Replies

• jigs
    jigs Posts: 70
    Options
    Welcome!! You've come to the right place!! I love it here and you will too.

Logging your food and exercise is a real eye opener. :noway: Once I saw how many calories were in my fav foods I gave them up (hey, some were just plain evil) or limit them. I'm eating better and getting more exercise. Seeing the calories add up was great incentive to get me moving so I'd have exercise calories to eat. :laugh:
    The people on this site are such great motivation, too!
  • JessicaPahl
    Options
    I am in the same situation i am 28 years old i have two children..my girl is 4 after having her the weight just flew off..with my little boy who will be a year old in a few weeks i am pretty much at the same weight i was when i brought him home a year ago....It def takes motivation!! but i know we can do it!! well i better get to the treadmill..GOOD LUCK!:wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: