A little over a month in... progress pics!

Options
Hey pals! I just wanted to share my progress:

I'm 22, 5'6, and have always been fairly "slim" but have let my body lose any athletic appearance in the past few years. I like to think that I'm in the skinny-fat category, as I'm mostly all jiggles (arms, thighs, booty, belly, lovehandles... you name it).

I eat fairly healthy (except for going over on sweets here and there... and I LOVE getting a big, fat, juicy burger or chicken fajitas... MMM!... oh, and pizza... and now my mouth is watering, cool). I used to exercise here and there, but as of about a month ago, I've started making exercise a much more regular thing for me (I allow myself one day off a week, or one really easy day), and started paying more attention to my body in terms of appetite; eat only when hungry and only up until satisfied, constantly hydrate, and eat as much "straight from nature" foods as I can afford.

I'm currently just using 8 and 10lb dumbbells for my arms and core, and I walk/run a distance of about three miles. I either do one or the other, or both each day depending on my schedule and how far I feel I can push myself.

So, that said, here are my results so far!

mfp-photo-38.jpg
mfp-photo-37.jpg

A little less than 4lbs down, and a little more tone: (taken today 4/25/12)

photo.jpg
photo-1.jpg
Baby guns coming in!

My lower body still has a lot of catching up to do, but I'm so thrilled with my progress so far... so nice when people who know you notice a difference without you asking!

Hope this somehow inspires you to keep working... we are all just that much closer to our goals!

Replies

• oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! Work those guns! ;)
  • kellog24
    kellog24 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    We have very similar stats! Congrats on your success so far. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • gabriela415
    Options
    Thank you! Friend request sent, Kellog!
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Pretty fantastic job! You'll be all ripped up before you know it!
  • jjoseph329
    jjoseph329 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I was going to say that you looked totally perfect but once i scrolled and saw the toned pic I seen awesome improvements...Way to go!!!!
  • velvetboxed
    Options
    Whoa, that's just amazing for a month. Keep up the beautiful work. :]
  • gabriela415
    Options
    AH! :D Thanks guys!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!