Options
fitX38
fitX38 Posts: 10 Member
Have no idea what I'm doing...please be patient with me...hello and thanks

Replies

• DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I just started Sunday myself! You will do just fine! Be glad to offer support when needed! Add me as a friend if you would like!
  • doreedawn
    doreedawn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Welcome! I'm new too (logged on 35 days in a row now). Even though I'd been exercising for the last 8 months it wasn't until I started using MFP seriously and cleaned up my diet that I really started seeing results! It really helps to have to the motivation here:)
    ~Dorée
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi - I joined a couple of weeks ago - this is a great place for support and advice - feel free to add me too.
  • 143srd
    143srd Posts: 2
    Options
    Het there! I'm a recent addition as well. I certainly like this program, it is keeping me on track. I feel I have lots of work to do, but it will be well worth it. Add me if you'd like... :)
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Add me if you like. I've only been here for 73 days, but I've learned a LOT in this short amount of time.
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have lost 40lbs I might be able to help. Either way welcome to MFP.
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    hello Rookie,

I'm new here too since 1 month ago, but have lost around 37.5 lb so far since March 2011!

Feel free to add me as friend for your support.
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Have no idea what I'm doing...please be patient with me...hello and thanks
    Exactly what I said to my wife on our honeymoon. Welcome to our family! Add me as a friend as you wish.
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Welcome, the more the merrier. Good luck with your goals and have fun along the way!