Personal trainer

Options
I have decided to start studying to be a personal trainer! I am really excited about this new opportunity. If you would have asked me one year ago if I could see myself doing this, I would have totally laughed in your face. But I have put in so much hard work this past year and even though I still have a way to go, I want to help others take control of their lives.

Replies

• jules3375
    jules3375 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Go for it my daughter is a personal trainer & has her own studio with her husband. Have you lost 67 lbs? how did you do it?? My daughter lost 3 stone before becoming a trainer she is a size 8 & stunning & takes fitness & nutrition very seriously. Jules x:wink:
  • melhayes1115
    melhayes1115 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Go for it my daughter is a personal trainer & has her own studio with her husband. Have you lost 67 lbs? how did you do it?? My daughter lost 3 stone before becoming a trainer she is a size 8 & stunning & takes fitness & nutrition very seriously. Jules x:wink:

I lost it by just keeping track of what I eat and busting my butt at the gym. There have been quite a few ups and downs along the way, but I have been sticking with it and refuse to give up.
  • gbelltx
    gbelltx Posts: 142
    Options
    You so got this!!