Beginning Again...

Options
Hello everyone! I am not new to this site, however, I am beginning again. I started this with a half-hearted attempt back in January. My friend connected me to the site and I was doing fine without it. After a summer of indulgences and an 11 pound gain (obviously the wrong direction) I decided it was time to get serious. So, here I am.

I started my weight loss journey over 3 years ago. The course I had plotted for myself then was to lose 75 pounds in a year. At the beginning I weighed in at 275 pounds. A year later (with little effort, no exercise and no self control) I had lost only 20 pounds. It was then I got a little more serious. It took a lot of self control and self motivation but I did it. I really started losing weight. I eliminated most sugar and most fats out of my diet. I started an even decline of 2 pounds a week for the next year or so which brought me to this summer where I weighed 170 by mid July. When I stepped on the scales last week I was disgusted with myself because I had put on those 11 pounds earlier mentioned.

Okay, so now I am going to log my meals, my exercise, my accomplishments, and my set backs. We'll see how I do from here on out.

Good Luck to everyone.

Replies