Anyone 5 7', and wanting to lose weight together?

Options
2»

Replies

• JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6". You can add me if you like, I'll support you! :smile:
  • SLBry6024
    SLBry6024 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I;m 5'7" and would love support.
  • FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Me Me me!!! lol im 5''8... :bigsmile:
  • thenewmrsfitz
    Options
    Im also 5f 7 live in London and want to loose about 20 pounds (approx 10kgs) Im a couple kg's away from having a healthy BMI but want to get into the safe and happy mid ranges x
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5" and trying to loose 55lbs.. you can add me if ya like
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    You want to weigh 99 pounds and several of your friends have pro-anorexia pictures. I think you should seek professional help.
  • cschiff
    cschiff Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7, too! Start weight was 176, I'm now down to 169. Goal weight is 135 or so. WE CAN DO THIS!
  • thenewmrsfitz
    Options
    HI! All my weight loss buddies are much shorter than me, so i was wondering if anyone around my height wanted to lose weight with me :)

HI I’ve just seen that you are already a totally healthy 145 lbs which gives you a great BMI of 22.7. With your target of 99 lbs your BMI will be DANGEROUSLY underweight and very unhealthy!

Im not sure you need support to loose more...
  • xarla16
    xarla16 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5'6" and 5'7". You can add me! I could use some friends.
  • kb_CG_wife
    kb_CG_wife Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 - 5'7 and I'm going to lose about a total of 11bs. i can help motivate and encourage! :) i'd like to have MFP besties
  • pj270764
    pj270764 Posts: 12
    Options
    What you are eating on a daily basis is extremely dangerous.. I'm surprised no-one else has commented
    on this and you diary - its hideous!! Do Not promote being 7 stone to anyone, its not natural at 5'7". Me for one wont
    be supporting you ..
  • xarla16
    xarla16 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    What you are eating on a daily basis is extremely dangerous.. I'm surprised no-one else has commented
    on this and you diary - its hideous!! Do Not promote being 7 stone to anyone, its not natural at 5'7". Me for one wont
    be supporting you ..

I hadn't noticed this before I posted. Please don't bother to add me unless you would like to be supported in having a healthy relationship with food.
  • RedKH
    RedKH Posts: 58
    Options
    Hi

I'm 5'8

SW 170
    CW 152.5
    GW 140

I've cut out a lot of my processed foods and trying to live a much healthier lifestyle due to underactive thyroid - I am not on a 'diet' this has to be a change for life so feel free to add me (any of you!), if you feel i'm heading towards a similar target, we can support each other.

Kristie (RedKH)