Looking for friends for support - I am from the Uk

Options
Hi just joined the site this is my second day.
Looking to lose 2.5 stone and get my fitness levels up, just started to run also but it's more of a walk/run ATM

Hoping to find some new friends For support :)

Replies

• TinaHumphries
    TinaHumphries Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Away to add you as a friend :smile:
    I lost 1 stone last year through another method but have plateau'd and decided to give this a try - 1 more stone to go :ohwell:
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also in the UK, feel free to add me. I am currently on week 6 of the C25K program, which has been great at getting me into running, although to be fair it's more of a shambling jog than a run! I'm planning on running a 5k in July, hopefully with a bit better form than I have now :)
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I'm from the North East and have been on here a few months now, trying to break the yo-yo cycle. Haven't got much to lose, just finding it hard to get back on track, so we can motivate each other ;0)
  • hoffo83
    hoffo83 Posts: 51
    Options
    feel free to add me mate. im in south wales, have recently taken up running as well. you should take a look at the couch 2 5k site with the NHS. it gets none runners running 5k within 9 weeks or less. i did that and im now looking at entering the cardiff 10k in september..
    welcome to mfp and good luck to you
  • Sinope82
    Sinope82 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always happy to have more friends and happy to help wherever i can
  • ChristinaOlliver
    ChristinaOlliver Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm from the UK and roughly have the same goals as you
  • ehte_h
    ehte_h Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hello mate, feel free to add me
  • SuffolkSally
    SuffolkSally Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like - I'm in the UK too
  • Hev_uk
    Hev_uk Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi, Also in the UK and always looking for more friends to support
  • toutepechtite
    Options
    I'm not from the UK, but lived there (and miss it!) and have a similar weight loss goal. I have lost about 1 stone at this point, but have a least another stone to go in order to get where I want to be. I haven't been on MFP forums very long and feel I need some support as I'm starting to fall off the wagon, so to speak. It's not a complete fall, more like a slow glide and I'd like to stop it!!
  • syphor
    syphor Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies :)

Adding you all, what a great site with such friendly people

Really glad a found this site think it is going to help alot
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! you will find all the support and friendship you need here on MFP. i have used a similar (fee paying) site in the past but didn't get the friendship and concern and encouragement that I have had here I am living in North Wales. I wish you well in your journey. :happy:
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    I'm from the uk with about the same amount to lose
  • AbiLee1976
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as you can never have enough friends! I'm based in the Midlands and want to lose at least 3 stone. I haven’t yet tried running but I really do want to give it a go. :flowerforyou:
  • Meerpup
    Meerpup Posts: 11
    Options
    hi, fee lfree to add me if you want to - I'm in the SE England
  • MisterTEZ
    MisterTEZ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    welcome syphor
    You will find good friends to give you support and there is a lot of good tips and advice to help you on your journey
    good luck :smile:
  • _rosegray
    _rosegray Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hi, feel free to add me! i'm from the UK too and started running a few weeks ago, i cant promise i know much about it but im active on here so i can help motivate etc :) ive lost 32lbs so far, most of that was before joining MFP but i love it so far! Rose x
  • syphor
    syphor Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanks again added you all :)

I too am very new to running but enjoying it alot, wow 34lbs you've done really well already!
  • PrinnyBomb
    PrinnyBomb Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    From Durham in the NE.

Debbie

Always looking for friends and support

Anyone feel free to add me!
  • anj911
    anj911 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Also from the UK, anyone feel free to add me too!! :bigsmile: