Could someone review my food diary please??

Options
Hey, I've been doing this a couple of weeks now and wanted some feedback around the things im eating. When I started I was 58Kg and I am trying to lose half a stone to take my weight to 8 and half stone.
Does anyone have any tips around the right foods to be eating to stay healthy but lose weight. I have been eating more fruit and veg than i ever have before but seems to give me an upset tummy - have i done this too quickly or by too much?

Replies

• skinnysoonsima
    skinnysoonsima Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    People could probably help you better if you make your food diary public. No one else can see it right now.

I'm sorry, I can't help with the upset stomach, I really don't know.
  • questermrk
    Options
    I'm not an expert or anything, but maybe you have an upset stomach because by increasing your fruit and vegetable intake you are also increasing your fiber intake. I found that this happened to me when I was away at university, and did not eat very many vegetables or fruit at all. Then when I came back and started eating my usual amount, I experienced srs bloating. I might be wrong, but if this is the case then I think your body will get used to it - or you could try to increase the amount more gradually.
  • meldaisy82
    Options
    How do i make my food diary public?
  • meldaisy82
    Options
    I have now made my food diary public so any feedback would be greatfull received.
    Thank you everyone