Back for good

Options
I have been away for some time and now I'm back to lose this weight and be the healthiest me I can be. I had a family death and some other things to deal with that kept me away. Luckily I haven't put on any weight and I've gotten in a bit better shape.

I'm looking forward to getting back to the health routine and reading how all of you are doing. :smile:

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I have been away for some time and now I'm back to lose this weight and be the healthiest me I can be. I had a family death and some other things to deal with that kept me away. Luckily I haven't put on any weight and I've gotten in a bit better shape.

I'm looking forward to getting back to the health routine and reading how all of you are doing. :smile:

Welcome back. :flowerforyou: So sorry about your loss. :cry:
  • lcosta1
    lcosta1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I, too, have been off for a while. I went on vacation the end of July, then got sick for several weeks. Even though I've not exercised at all and am still not 100% back to my health, I lost an additional 3-4 pounds which I'm sure is muscle. But that's ok. I'll take it for now and am going to try to diligently get back to my fitness routine and healthy diet. My only other good news is that my cholestrol levels are all within normal range since I started eating healthier and excercising more regualarly. My cholestrol was almost 250 last year!. So I'm back, too.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to both of you. Good luck on your weight loss. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

BrenNew, I just noticed your weight loss is off your chart. Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP sweetie you made a wise decision :happy: :flowerforyou: Good luck on your Journey:heart:
  • BrenNew
    Options
    Welcome back to both of you. Good luck on your weight loss. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

BrenNew, I just noticed your weight loss is off your chart. Congratulations! :flowerforyou:

Awww, thanks for the congrats Mommared! :flowerforyou: :smile:
    I suppose I SHOULD change my ticker, since I'd LIKE to try to lose a few more. But, since I've just been see-sawiing back and forth with the same 5 or 6 pounds (for the last 9 months!) I figured I'd just keep it the way it is! :laugh:
    Congratulations to you too, you seem to be just about at your goal too! :flowerforyou: :smile:
    Isn't MFP just fabulous?!!! :love: :happy:
  • BrenNew
    Options
    I, too, have been off for a while. I went on vacation the end of July, then got sick for several weeks. Even though I've not exercised at all and am still not 100% back to my health, I lost an additional 3-4 pounds which I'm sure is muscle. But that's ok. I'll take it for now and am going to try to diligently get back to my fitness routine and healthy diet. My only other good news is that my cholestrol levels are all within normal range since I started eating healthier and excercising more regualarly. My cholestrol was almost 250 last year!. So I'm back, too.

Welcome back to you too! :flowerforyou:
    I'm glad you're feeling better again! :smile: