Anyone from Norway? Scandinavia?

Options
Hi :)

Am thrilled to finally get to start using MFP! The stories of the members in here have already served as wonderful inspiration for me since I decided to get back on the wagon and complete last year's mission to shed the baby weight. :)

I have three kids (12, 9 & 6) and in 2011 I finally managed to get on the right track and lose most of the post-pregnancy excess. Now I'm looking to shed the final few pounds and get toned :)

I'm from Norway, and my first target is to fit more comfortably into my folk costume for Constitution Day (17th May).

I try to eat healthily and exercise using 30 Day Shred (Jillian Michaels) + Winsor pilates. I also plan on running my first 5k in the beginning of June.

Replies

• toutepechtite
    Options
    I'm not Scandinavian, though I have relatives there, but I do live in Europe. I'm replying because we seem to have children of the same age and I am also a pilates fan (though I haven't truly done a good workout in too long).
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Living in Norway, but from Iceland :) I love the norwegian folk costume, so colourful! We have a similar one in Iceland but people tend to make it too boring with using only black and white.

Been here 6 months, started out exercising just a bit and now running and using my bike to get around.

Feel free to add me :)
  • Lasityttö
    Lasityttö Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi! I think Finland isn't technically part of Scandinavia, but close enough! I'm a uni student from Helsinki, not really much to lose, but trying to get rid of the little extra fat-roll on my stomach and get fitter. I ride, swim and jog, my goals now are to get more toned and run a 10k race.
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Another Finn here too :) (Yeah, it's not really part of Scandinavia, but who cares ;))