Call me Mrs. Piggy!!

Options
finallyproud
finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
OMG ya'll!! Maybe once every couple of months my momma makes breakfast for dinner, and she doesn't skimp out on anything. :bigsmile: I haven't gone the past couple of times she's done it cause I know I'm gonna eat waaayyy to much. Well I went today and let me tell you I am misreable :sad: but it was so so good :love: I ate two pancakes covered in syrup and butter, fried potatoes with onions, eggs, biscuits and home made gravy!! I don't know if I can move the rest of the day!! I'm still under my calories thank god!! Any way just wanted to share!! Love you momma :heart: :bigsmile:

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I could put a straw in a bowl of breakfast gravy. :embarassed: Sounds like you used more restraint then I would! :drinker: :laugh:
  • sskera00_01
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing today! Mine wasn't breakfast but i ate 2 oreos, 2 scoops of ice cream, and chips! those are things I do not eat regularly! I am a bad bad girl
  • Ktbell626
    Ktbell626 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    its okay, I just had sonic and i feel really tired and slow right now!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    It's a Mrs. Piggy kind of day for sure ... travelling home from a road trip ... saw the cheese factory sign ... pulled off the road to check it out ... bought the cheese curds ... ate the cheese curds ... checked the data base when I got home to see how many calories are in cheese curds ... cheese curds are evil evil evil ... but man oh man ... mmmmmmmmmm yummy!!!!! Lesson learned I guess, now I know to ignore the cheese factory sign.
  • klaflamme
    klaflamme Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    If it makes you feel any better... I did the diet soda cupcakes again this weekend. I thought I had it all planned out because I was going to freeze them this time... so I wouldn't over eat. I don't know why I can't just have one!!! Anyway, my daughter wanted another one so I told her she could get them out of the freezer. She gets this brillent idea to try to eat it frozen. I thought it would be too hard to eat right out of the freezer but it wasn't. Matter of fact, I think I prefer them straight from the freezer... it was like eating an icecream cake!!! So, I'm Mrs. Piggy with you... still under my calories but over my sugar! We'll get back on track.

:heart: Kristi
  • HustleRose
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing today! Mine wasn't breakfast but i ate 2 oreos, 2 scoops of ice cream, and chips! those are things I do not eat regularly! I am a bad bad girl

How the heck did you stop at 2 Oreos?! :noway:
  • Nightdust
    Nightdust Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Ya know most of what you guys crave or go for I wouldn't really ever touch. Oreos.. not my thing.. chips - nah, cupcakes... maybe. Cheese? No way lol. My cravings are anything peanut butter and chocolate, pumpkin or cookies. I avoid all those things like the plague. The last time I had any of that was 8 months ago! :laugh:
  • klaflamme
    klaflamme Posts: 109 Member
    Options

How the heck did you stop at 2 Oreos?! :noway:

Maybe she made an oreo blizzard with her two scoops of icecream... that sounds delicious!!! :devil:
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    YOU DID NOT GO OVER YOUR CALORIEEEEEEEES ,SORRY THAT JUST SHOCKS ME. DONT GET TO EAT ANYTHING TO NIGHT:smokin: