What is P90X?

Options
Ive seen this metioned on lots of forums and I have no idea what it is? Just seen one guys fab results and wondered what it is all about?
Anyone enlighten me?

Replies

• keegannati
    keegannati Posts: 114
    Options
    It's a workout program. I tried it once and it's fairly intense.

http://www.beachbody.com/p90x
  • tammy1005
    tammy1005 Posts: 62
    Options
    Is it just for men or is it for women as well? I keep hearing thats its for men
  • mabear74
    mabear74 Posts: 248
    Options
    I'm a fan of almost all of Beachbody's products. My Dh and I both did P90X last year. I liked it, the first week I swear I could feel every muscle in my body, including ones I didn't know existed before. I didn't lose a lot of weight while doing it, but did tone up nicely.
  • mabear74
    mabear74 Posts: 248
    Options
    Is it just for men or is it for women as well? I keep hearing thats its for men

It's for men and women......also there are different variations you can do. I did the lean.
  • edmercdeleted
    Options
    It's a workout program. I tried it once and it's fairly intense.

http://www.beachbody.com/p90x

What he said, except I think he was being very understated when he calls it "fairly intense".

I think it's VERY intense. That's it's whole selling point. It works because it's intense.

It's a great workout, but you really have to have a solid foundation to be able to keep up. Even then, it's meant to challenge even those very fit.

Hope this helps,
    Ed.
  • sladicp
    sladicp Posts: 6
    Options
    Its Awesome! I really like it, and yes it is pretty intense at times but you have to work hard to get the results. Paired with a good eating plan for 90 days, the results can be amazing.
  • Jackie7369
    Jackie7369 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    P90x is Intense, but it's a great workout. I don't follow the nutrietion plan, beccause the workouts alone are beneficial. I didn't have a problem with P90, because I started with TaeBo for 2 weeks before I started P90 to build my indurance. I recommend at least watching the dvd's for inspiration on how you want to one day get into shape with the ability to do all of his exercises.