I didn't know getting peed on was so expensive

Options

Replies

• JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    and here i'm thinking this is about some exotic treatment...
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Great title for a subject! Catches the eye. :smile: :laugh:

Washing it should make it okay.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    1) Why were you wearing a $50 shirt to babysit an infant? It's a recipe for disaster. It was almost like you were ASKING to get peed on.

2) Can't you wash it out?
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    This thread is R. Kelly approved.

LOL!

Twas cute, this thread.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Im guessing you never paid a hooker to spit on you. Damn thing is expensive and you can never get the smell off your clothing
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I don't know why the hell I'm here. I just followed my friends...Thanks guys! I mean really..thanks! (gave me another excuse to ogle the OP):bigsmile:
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    and here i'm thinking this is about some exotic treatment...

Hahahaha! ^this!
  • rikkeeroos
    Options
    If I had a back like that I would never have to worry about ruining a shirt, because I would never wear one.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Im guessing you never paid a hooker to spit on you. Damn thing is expensive and you can never get the smell off your clothing

I need to hang out with Bronx more often.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    So wait, you paid $50 for a shirt? I've got to wrap my head around this before I can get to the peeing thing.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    $50 is not very much for a shirt.

Throw it out and find your nearest Turnbull & Asser tailors to make you a new shirt.
    -wtk
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Flight back from Cuba.

2yr old daughter has got the s*it's from satan....ran out of everything on the flight back, nappies(dipers ?) wipes, clothes etc by 3/4 of the way back.....

Me walking off flight....shirt has s*it, puke, pee and milk on it....loads of it..... had to walk into shop at terminal to buy T shirt....

Oh that was fun, bless her.

Oh and thanks for the bill for cleaning the aircraft......
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    If I had a back like that I would never have to worry about ruining a shirt, because I would never wear one.

Yeah, because the cougars at the office need another excuse
  • avafrisbee
    avafrisbee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Lol. Boys, when you have them you just learn to keep the diaper covering the business bits.

Now you need to experience projectile poo and vomit! The midwife was changing my sons diaper when he was about a week old and he projectile poo'd over the diaper (like a little yellowish-brown fountain) and it landed squarely in her lap. I was so embarrassed. I bought her a bottle of wine the next time she visited.

So the next time you babysit what will you wear? I hope you answer t-shirt and jeans ;-) Enjoy your time with your nephew :-)
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    So wait, you paid $50 for a shirt? I've got to wrap my head around this before I can get to the peeing thing.

It was made by a topless Cambodian virgin...or so I was told.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options

Throw it out and find your nearest Turnbull & Asser tailors to make you a new shirt.
    -wtk

You Sir, have style and taste. Remind me to invite you to mine to see my colection.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Options

Yeah, because the cougars at the office need another excuse

Cougars never need an excuse. It's in the handbook.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    So wait, you paid $50 for a shirt?

It's fun having both of you as friends.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    The joking nature of this thread aside, JHC I never want kids.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    This thread is R. Kelly approved.

LOVE THIS!!! got peed on by a lil guy in Costa Rica while I was volunteering .. luckily I was wearing my scrubs! what kind of material is it? it may be able to be cleaned!

At first, I thought the "lil guy" was a dwarf. There is something seriously wrong with me. I'll get my coat.