Just saying hi and hoping for weight loss buddies

Options
I'm new so I'd like to "meet" a few people here. I need all the help and motivation I can get! Thanks!

Replies

• goldenguymsw
    goldenguymsw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi... I am new ... started on April 16th weighing 215... great success so far... but my problem has never been initial success... it has been reaching my ultimate goal and maintaining it. This morning I weighed in at 208.5... I have not been below 200 in about 20 years. I am 6ft and fairly muscular... so great shape for me would be 185 to 190. When I was an undergrad in college I weighed 185 with about 8% body fat and was working out like a maniac but never watched what I was eating. I don't have the time to work out like a maniac anymore but I am hoping to get close to that former fit body again by exercising moderately and watching what I eat and maintaining it when I reach my goal.
  • ultrarunnergirl
    Options
    hey i also new , just joined about a week ago. I would love some more friends to lose weight with and motivate me.
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    Hi I am glad you joined it is a great place to lose weight been here a few months and have lost 31 lbs can always use more friends I am on here everyday I am very honest with what I see and if you could use or want any advice I also love to have others motivate me and help me with my journey If you would like to be friends that would be great all are welcome. Have a great journey!
  • Monarchsjoy13
    Options
    My problem has been maintaining my normal healthy weight of 116lb. In the last two years it has crept up, due to too much eating out. My husband loves to eat out! So, I only need to lose about 12lbs but I have found it difficult. I work out pretty regularly, but the eating needs to get better. I figured I should get on here and start talking to other people. It really helps to have that extra encouragement!
  • chelseabrown61
    Options
    Hello! I've been on this site off and on for a while now, and as the beginning of my weight loss process I did a lot of journal entries, but since life has picked up speed..with it getting warmer in Ohio I was not logging in, or updating like I should have been. I have been able to lose right around 20-21 pounds! I am hoping to develop some new friends for motivations, chit-chat, story swaps! I am going to writing journal entries again very soon, but I probably will not log my food, just my exercise! Cant wait to chat with you! Good luck on your success!

All the best,
    Chelsea
  • New_Keeley
    New_Keeley Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi!!

I've been on for 65 days today! Feel free to add me (anyone at all) I log in every day.......ever so slightly addicted!
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    request sent.im always looking for motivation& support too.:smile:
  • Polebarbie
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. You can never have enough friends or support xxx
  • deidradean13
    Options
    Hi, you can add me. I can be a great cheerleader!
  • kimmers1027
    kimmers1027 Posts: 122
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. Been on here 10 days. Loving it so far. Good luck on your journey.. We can all use extra support. :))
  • kyntor4
    kyntor4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just downloaded the app to my phone last night, had it on once before but didnt stick with it decided to check it out online and very amazed at the support , info , and community out here. Would love the same to help support and get a little in return :) ps how are you getting those cool little pounds loss charts?
  • texaslydia
    Options
    Just sent a friend request. Good luck!
  • poodlelaise
    poodlelaise Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I sent you a friend request too. Anyone else here looking for friends is welcome to send me a request as well. I just finished my first week here, and need to stay motivated!
  • lmatteson04
    lmatteson04 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck throught his journey. Feel free to add me as I could use the support as well as give lots of support. :flowerforyou:
  • kerryannk
    kerryannk Posts: 148
    Options
    Lookin for buds too! Add me and tell me something about yourself in the message!
  • bradspace
    bradspace Posts: 54
    Options
    Welcome and am always looking for and to motivate so anyone can feel free to ad me as well!!
  • MHaddick2355
    Options
    I am looking for friends to help support and give advise. I started out at 207 and now at 198. I go to a personal trainer 4 days a week for 6 weeks now. I am a 37 year old female. Please add me we can help each other.
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    HI ALL!!!!! i have been on here since january and I am ADDICTED lol. I love the support and the motivation and think i give it in return. Anyone feel free to add and good luck on your journeys!!! WE GOT THIS!!! :drinker:
  • groovybeenz
    groovybeenz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm always welcome to new weight loss buddies. Feel free to friend me. Good luck!