Looking for friends 18-30

Options
Hi, not new here, but looking to start over. I'm 24, almost 25, with 100lbs or more to lose. Looking for friends that can motivate me, & vice versa. :)

Replies

• sanaabid
    sanaabid Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey!

Im 26, and need to loose 30 lbs at least. What kind of calorie intake are you on?

Sana
  • Bethyann7793
    Options
    Hi :) I've also started over, a few times. I'm 18, almost 19.
    you can add me if you'd like :). I am also looking for more friends and motivation
  • Donaha
    Donaha Posts: 2
    Options
    :happy:
  • mary_kate23
    mary_kate23 Posts: 156
    Options
    just posted this: will send you a friend req!

Hey everyone! Been on MFP for about 6-7 months now, with great progress. I have some awesome friends already who are a great support group, and looking for a few more for some friendly chatter, motivation, those who I can help support! A little about myself.. 26 years old, nurse, living in New Jersey. I have 2 pugs.

Within the last few weeks, I've accomplished one of my big goals: being able to run a 5k. Now I'm working on reducing my time, and increasing distance. I am avid cyclist as well, and enjoy workout DVDs. I love going to the beach in the summertime, and going for long pug walks. My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years, and got into fitness as a couple, and continue to workout together regularly. I can't emphasize enough how wonderful it is to have a partner who has the same healthy goals as me! He's a great supporter of all that I do.

My ultimate goals are to tone, strengthen, and look great in a bikini. I'm doing 5ks, zombie obstacle courses, and bike races. considering a triathlon.

If you like what you read, think i'm awesome, want to pick my brain, live close, etc, send a friend request. I love having people in my life that share similar passions! Oh - also, I'm an aspiring women's health nurse practitioner/midwife. If you share any of those interests - I'd love to have you as a friend!
  • steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    Hey there! And welcome! I'm 25 and looking to lose close to 100lbs. Already on my way but I understand the struggles! Feel free to add me! We can do this together!
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    27 and ready to motivate -- add away!
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hey!

Im 26, and need to loose 30 lbs at least. What kind of calorie intake are you on?

Sana

I'm going to be 26 in a few months.
    Current calorie intake is 1260 but I'm probably gonna up it soon because the scale isn't moving at all. :(
  • Melissa_Dawn90
    Melissa_Dawn90 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 :) Add me! My current calorie intake is 1490 and I'm working on losing 120 lbs. I understand getting off track so if you motivate me, I'll motivate you! Don't hesitate to chat
  • sanaabid
    sanaabid Posts: 7
    Options
    Wow, you have really well so far! How long did it take for you to lose 25lbs?
    Hey!

Sana

Current calorie intake is 1260 but I'm probably gonna up it soon because the scale isn't moving at all. :(
  • Love4MN
    Love4MN Posts: 60
    Options
    Hey!

Sana

[/quote

They always say the last 20 lbs is the hardest to lose! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • jcperkns
    jcperkns Posts: 109
    Options
    Hi! You can add me! I'm 22 and looking to loose 30 lbs total. We can all aways use some extra motivation :)
  • GettinMovin
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 28 and looking to lose a total of 70 pounds. I tend to be really motivated for a while and then lose my motivation after a few weeks. I am really going to try to stick with it this time, though, and I think immersing myself in a supportive community will help. Please add me so we can keep each other going (that goes for everyone posting)! My first goal is to lose 15 pounds so that I will no longer be "obese" (god, I hate that word!). Much love and luck to everyone on their fitness journey!
  • NNAhuja
    Options
    Wow, you have really well so far! How long did it take for you to lose 25lbs?
    Hey!

Sana

Aww, thank you! It's been since the first of the year so 4 months. I have 15 lbs to hit my first goal (hopefully be there by July) then about 20-30 to hit my goal weight (I wanna do it by the end of the year).
  • NNAhuja
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 28 and looking to lose a total of 70 pounds. I tend to be really motivated for a while and then lose my motivation after a few weeks. I am really going to try to stick with it this time, though, and I think immersing myself in a supportive community will help. Please add me so we can keep each other going (that goes for everyone posting)! My first goal is to lose 15 pounds so that I will no longer be "obese" (god, I hate that word!). Much love and luck to everyone on their fitness journey!

OMGee, I HATE that word!
    Look at my profile pic! Apparently I'm Obese. I'd have to loose like 15 lbs to no longer be considered obese. Just to think When I started, I was MORBIDLY obese. The pics are up from when I first started. Couldn't believe it.
  • courtcourtfnp
    courtcourtfnp Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 26 & still have about 85 lbs to lose. I'm going to send you a friend request!
  • xPOOKiEx
    xPOOKiEx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 years old, trying to get fit and keep myself there :)
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and I need to lose 42 pounds. I'm right on my way :)
  • JJacks23
    JJacks23 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey, I'm 22 and overall I am looking to lose about 30 lbs. Feel free to add me =)
  • kpam14
    kpam14 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 23 and need to get to lose 10 lbs! I am at a healthy weight now but due to my modeling I have been told I need to lose 10 lbs. Would love to have some friends to stay motivated! Add me!