Need some few guy friends on here...

Options
I know that may sound weird and it's nothing against the ladies but I would like some more guy friends on here for comparison and likeness purposes. If I am gonna learn to do this right and what not I should also be learning form those that are like me. I love all the support I get and give to the girls and want it to keep coming as I never turn down a friend request but it seems my friends list is mostly the lovely and wonderful women of MFP. Not a bad problem to have honestly.

Replies

• KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    My first day on here and I can see what you are talking about.

Invite sent.
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    No offense taken. Goodluck on your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • cyndyluwho29
    Options
    What!!?? You mean you're already tired of us ladies after just a couple weeks?? haha!
  • scorpiorlr
    scorpiorlr Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Never cyndy!! I luv the ladies and especially your visits to my page I just needed some folks of the male persuasion to compare guts with and the loosing of that tire thing stuck to my waist.
  • bond0007
    bond0007 Posts: 10
    Options
    You can friend me if you like.
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Been here a couple of months. Also in San Antonio - you can look for me in my band when you run the R&R Marathon in November. We're usually on the large stage right across from Providence High School (9th and St Mary's).
  • cnorwoodjr
    cnorwoodjr Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you. My wife and I joined 10 days ago, and both our friends lists are all ladies. Of course hers is about 12 people long and mine is 2....guess I'm just antisocial:tongue: .
    Invite Sent
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Friend request on the way!
  • Jasonhannen
    Options
    Hey Bro

Im doing keto, low carb Diet plan

I run, I lift. I like West Ham United, Music

My target si to get from 88kg to 76kg

Add me if you think we may be of help to eachother.
  • kwd47
    kwd47 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Don't check my messages a lot but I can get into the habit. Go For It, scorpiorir! Damn the fast food, run that marathon, lose the tire, gain a six-pack, win your health.