New-ish and looking for support pals!

Options
kamazza
kamazza Posts: 98 Member
Hey there, I was on MFP earlier this year and then stopped. well, I've been back for about two weeks now and am sticking with it. I'm so excited for the small differences already I see in myself and my energy level. I'm looking for some friends/pals who want to help encourage that along and also so I can help in return :) (oddly enough I feel like I'm filling out a want ad *lol*) My name is Kara, and I'm a MFP Addict!

Replies

• JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey Kara,

I am always looking for new friends to help me on my journey! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • ndavis508
    Options
    Hey Kara. I just joined MFP yesterday and is looking for support pals as well. I just started a new chapter in my life and decided that now was the best time for me to start getting in shape :)....Congratulations on your progress so far and I am looking forward to sharing stories and advice...My name is Nicole :) have a great day.
  • becca183
    becca183 Posts: 8
    Options
    i am new today and have never done anything like this! so far i really like the site and am very excited about what this could mean for my future! i would love to have some friends/partners to help me along, as well as give encouragement back! mind if i join your group of friends?

thanks!
    becca:smile:
  • roderlyn
    roderlyn Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey, I just joined today. I told myself it's time for a change and I'm going to stick to it this time. I feel that having people do it with me or support keeps me motivated. Feel free to add me, my username is Roderlyn. Thanks.
  • kpwatson
    kpwatson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I am kinda an addict also. I have to document everything before I even get up from the table and most of the time I document pre meal so I don't go over too much. We can do this!
  • moskinnny
    moskinnny Posts: 118
    Options
    welcome kara and all newbies. My name is Monica and my philosphy is that you can nerver have too many friends or support. Please feel free to add me and we can support each other
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm logged on everyday.
  • kmg378
    kmg378 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,
    I'd love some new friends too! I just re-started my journey in March and always love to make new friends.
    xo
    K
  • mindygood
    mindygood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am on everyday... Have lost 20lbs and am addicted to this... Love what it has done for me and look forward to more... feel free to add me:)
  • slightner
    slightner Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Add me too! You cant have too much support! I have learned many things from my MFP pals and it has helped me stick with it. I love to peek at everyones diaries to see what they are eating and get ideas!
  • sheila0321
    sheila0321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I am always looking for encouragment and being able to encourage others.
  • karavanderkooy
    karavanderkooy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Kara, I have been on for about a month now! Feel free to add me as a friend! My name is Kara too!
  • lharper1969
    lharper1969 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Ncdaniel16
    Ncdaniel16 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me an add request! :)
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. Or any else really :smile:
  • Por2gueseMama
    Por2gueseMama Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Well ive been on MFP for almost 2 months and I am on here daily... More then facebook actually haha so add me and we can support eachother
    -Angela
  • Ekai83
    Ekai83 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone!). I'm always looking for new friends and more support to give and receive!!
  • kimmers1027
    kimmers1027 Posts: 122
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. We are all in this together and can use all the support we can get. Good luck on this journey.:smile:
  • Monarchsjoy13
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me too as a friend. I also am becoming an addict. I have this site minimized on my work computer all day long. Just reading other people's progress is really encouraging!
  • tinkertas
    tinkertas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new and looking to really change my life and make some good things happen for my future. I'm on a path... and although I just started, I feel like this is a huge turning point in my life and I'm ready to make today and tomorrow better than it was yesterday! Please add me as a friend... I could use the motivation! Thanks!!