NSV!

Options
seebeachrun
seebeachrun Posts: 221 Member
I was leaned over the sink brushing my teeth last night and my fiance passed by the bathroom to the office. He stopped and came into the bathroom, walked over to the toilet, and then stood there. I finally looked over and asked if he was going to pee or what. I noticed he was intently staring at my butt. Finally, he looked up and said your butt looks better already.

I was elated simply because I am known in my family as the child without a butt. So when I gained weight, my butt didn't just fill out it got a bit lumpy. Ick! Apprently, that lumpiness is finally going away. Good to see some results since the scale isn't budging. Yay!

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Always awesome when the 'other' notices! Good for you!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    lol i love the "are you going to pee or what" part of your story....I ALSO love the fact that he noticed and took the time to stare intently and mention it to you :) I bet that made you feel amazing! :) Good job!
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    LOL, its funny how they notice these things. My husband noticed my butt while I was cooking. I was a few weeks into Insanity and he said wow your butt is really perky and round. I was like ok... thanks

Great NSV!!! Very glad he noticed!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!