New-ish and looking for support pals!

Options
2»

Replies

• chevere94501
    Options
    Welcome

The site is so great and the support is so amazing.
    Best of luck on your goal.

If you need support along the way, feel free to add me.
  • Love4MN
    Love4MN Posts: 60
    Options
    Hey there, I was on MFP earlier this year and then stopped. well, I've been back for about two weeks now and am sticking with it. I'm so excited for the small differences already I see in myself and my energy level. I'm looking for some friends/pals who want to help encourage that along and also so I can help in return :) (oddly enough I feel like I'm filling out a want ad *lol*) My name is Kara, and I'm a MFP Addict!

I just started with my lifestyle change. I'm can already feel a big difference in the amount of energy I've had. And I'm pretty astonished that I lost some weight already!
  • dcalarco
    dcalarco Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Kara, I am new to MFP. A leg injury almost 5 years ago started a really good excuse not to work out as much as i used to, and the pounds just added up. A trip to the doctor and a dietician landed me on MFP and I am loving it.
    I'm a real newbie (on my seventh day). I can't remember when I felt this excited about eating healthy and being able to enter every thing that goes into my mouth is worth the effort. My wife is great support and I just found you, so I guess i have the world in my hands. I need to lose 40 lbs. I want to lose 60. I'm on my way. Wish me luck.
    Don
  • Vonchka117
    Vonchka117 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Yvonne and I've been on MFP since April of 2011 and have lost almost 30lbs. I would love pals to check in with regarding food and exercise to keep me on-track. Anyone part of OA? I'd love your in-put as well!

Yvonne
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me. I'm logged on everyday.
  • ashleygx26
    ashleygx26 Posts: 140
    Options
    I am new to MFP again after a 4 month hiatus. I am looking for friends who will be supportive and help motivate me on this journey! Please feel free to add me
  • Stutz77
    Stutz77 Posts: 113
    Options
    Hi Kara,

I am always looking for new friends on here as well. Feel free to add me :)
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    hi Kara I hope this time your journey is better please feel free to add me always can use more friends all are welcome. Good luck.
  • Tatom1622
    Tatom1622 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Kara,

I love MFP. Feel free to add me too, I need friends. Thanks Katie.
  • joycegina123
    Options
    Hi! my name is Gina! I just sent you a request! I joined today! and I am looking for support groups as well, I really plan on getting healthy, which feels impossible with 2 small kiddos, 3 dogs, and 40 hours of work! lol I just need a few people to chat with and really keep me on track!
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Chelle, and I'm hooked on MFP too! I would love to help support you in your goals. Feel free to add me! :D
  • bunny112
    bunny112 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi My Name is Bunny.....new to this .....Open to making friends and giving and getting support and motivation....Joined the Y last week and went every day except for a couple days.....feeling okay.....tempted to weigh myself already lol to see how much i've lost but don't want to be disappoiinted ....just hanging in there .....how are you guys making out?????
  • groovybeenz
    groovybeenz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm always welcome to new weight loss buddies. Feel free to friend me. Good luck!
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Hey

Always lookign for friends, three weeks in and ten pounds lost and one new haircut

Feel free to add
  • breavalove
    Options
    I would love to add some support pals too. :-) Exciting journey we are all on together!
  • summaryzn
    summaryzn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    technically NOT new, but trying a different approach this go around - engaging the site for its support. I have NEVER felt so motivated while counting calories. Beingn surrounded by people who are in a similar situation and making HUGE strides (with the scale and with NSVs) is infectious!! sending you ALL requests
  • Vonchka117
    Vonchka117 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello Kara,

I'd love to have a few buddies to check in with for encouragement and to keep me on task... It's always better than going it alone!

Yvonne :happy: