Brief site downtime this morning

Options
Mike
Mike Posts: 823 Member
Just wanted to give you all the heads up that I need to do some maintenance work on the server this morning which will require a brief period of downtime. I'll start the work at 9:30AM Pacific Time, and the site shouldn't be down for more than 5-10 minutes or so (I hope).

Just wanted to give you all the heads up. Hope you're enjoying the site!

Replies

• Mike
    Options
    Just wanted to give you all the heads up that I need to do some maintenance work on the server this morning which will require a brief period of downtime. I'll start the work at 9:30AM Pacific Time, and the site shouldn't be down for more than 5-10 minutes or so (I hope).

Just wanted to give you all the heads up. Hope you're enjoying the site!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Thanks Mike!! For me I couldn't do it without this site, and I really enjoy the community and support. Thanks for all your hard work at keeping it going for us.:flowerforyou:
  • Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    so calculate that time via Central Time? (just kidding).
    Thanks Mike!! For me I couldn't do it without this site, and I really enjoy the community and support. Thanks for all your hard work at keeping it going for us.:flowerforyou:
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Thanks for the notice Mike! I would have been panicking when it was time to enter my lunch (Eastern Timer here) :smile:
  • Cherylrr
    Cherylrr Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    God bless you for this site!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up Mike - and this site. It has truly changed my life!:flowerforyou:
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    yes, thank you so much!!!:flowerforyou:
  • mking
    mking Posts: 45
    Options
    Great site! This is awesome! Thanks!
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    The same with everyone: I love this site:heart:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up Mike and thank you again for this site. As of this morning I'm down to 160.6 from a starting weight of 178.8. WOOHOO!!!
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    Its nice to meet you mike:flowerforyou:
    Thannk you so much for this site, I've been here 2 weeks and already lost 8 lbs:happy:

:heart: :heart: :heart: Thank:heart: You:heart::heart: :heart:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Great to hear from you Mike....and thank you so much for the site! It rocks and so do you! You are doing us a great big favor, and I just want to say thank you!!:flowerforyou:
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Thanks MIke, this is the best free thing I have ever come across, I have lost 34 lbs since January and LOVE this website!!!!!
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the heads up and the site. :drinker:
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Hi Mike,
    Thanks for this site! It is a dream come true. I am just starting out, but this is everything I was looking for!!
  • Mike
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words! I love hearing that you all are enjoying the site, and especially that you're having success in reaching your goals. So thanks again!