Body Shape: Inverted Triangle anyone else????

Options
Hi all, I am an inverted triangle (an upside down triangle) with a 38 inch bust....a 28 inch waist and 35 inch hips. Am I the only odd shaped woman out there? Anyone else similar to my shape???

Replies

• Merrie67
    Merrie67 Posts: 15
    Options
    I guess I am the only one out there....how sad is that???
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you're not the only one...3 minutes is not giving people much time to reply to your thread...:flowerforyou:
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Nope, I'm an inverted triangle. I don't have measurements, but regardless of what they say, I have very large arms (sigh, so much arm fat!!) and a large chest cavity, as well as fatter upper abs and less fat lower abs and hips. I definitely consider myself disproportionate, though not obscenely so. Don't worry, there are plenty of upside down triangles out there along with ya, I know many of them myself!
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I'm shaped like a kumquat. I posted for support, and nothing.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/572740-where-are-the-kumquat-shaped-people

I hate this place sometimes. :cry:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Sounds pretty nice. Good job keeping it going.
  • dore0021
    dore0021 Posts: 137
    Options
    This thread isn't a very good follow up for the dirty girls unite & bad apple threads... ;-)

But, since you asked, I feel like a rectangle. lol
    Most likely a triangle.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't an inverted triangle have hips not much different then waist, your's are 7" larger, your numbers sound more like hourglass.
  • droberts3311
    Options
    I really don't see that is a bad thing. At least your not built like a pyramid!! Than is what I feel like........:bigsmile:
  • Merrie67
    Options
    No...I was told by the Hourglass group that in order to have an Hourglass figure you need to have a large bust and large hips. My hips are smaller then most
  • Merrie67
    Options
    I have looked at size charts and my top is a size 10...my waist is a size 6 to 8 and my hips are a size 4 so no, I am not an hourglass shape.
  • oggie17
    Options
    hey you arent the only inverted triangle..im an 18 yr old girl who is one..i know its hard finding clothes that fit our proportion but its all about trial and error:]..cheer up