4 days from completing P90x before / after pics...

Options
wallypike
wallypike Posts: 33 Member
I am 4 days away from completing p90x for the first time. I started out in November at Thanksgiving get together and had pics made with the family. I was at 310 pounds at this point and was wanting to lose weight but couldn't ever stick with what I started. It was at the end of December after talking to one of my old fraternity brothers that I realized how big of deal it was that I was that obese. So there I was 35 years old 6 ft tall with my first kid (Brendan)on the way ( June 4 th) projected and I weighed 310 pounds. I started running and got off the computer games more and started hitting the gym to play basketball. I was was losing weight and starting to feel good when I hit a weight plateau . This is when I started P90x classic. I have followed the schedule and diet like it was a religion even on days when I was sick I still pushed play and did my best. So here I am 4 days away from completing it and I currently weigh 235 =) My plan is 2 take a week or so off after this cycle and do cardio ( run and play basketball) to give my body some rest time then I am jumping back into INSANITY to try to get to my goal weight of 185. I'm never going back down the road I was on. Since December I haven't had a soft drink or fast food and feel fantastic=) I wish I had been doing my fitness pal all along .. feel free to add me jwally75@yahoo.com . Tomorrow will be 100 day in a row holding myself accountable on it.

Thanks ,
Wally:tongue:

" If you make it important to you then you will find a way .. if not you will find a excuse !!!!"
" When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe that when you will be successful ."
" WAR EAGLE~!"

1-24-2011.png

1-24-2011

Nov.png

11-24-2011

today2.jpg

4-25-2012
319722_10150711967886819_742556818_9662287_306586874_n1.jpg

4-25-2012
563186_349185221805730_343598735697712_1024300_1891271862_n.jpg

"THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHO YOU ARE AND WHO YOU WANNA BE IS WHAT YOU DO."

Replies

• dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I am 4 days away from completing p90x for the first time. I started out in November at Thanksgiving get together and had pics made with the family. I was at 310 pounds at this point and was wanting to lose weight but couldn't ever stick with what I started. It was at the end of December after talking to one of my old fraternity brothers that I realized how big of deal it was that I was that obese. So there I was 35 years old 6 ft tall with my first kid (Brendan)on the way ( June 4 th) projected and I weighed 310 pounds. I started running and got off the computer games more and started hitting the gym to play basketball. I was was losing weight and starting to feel good when I hit a weight plateau . This is when I started P90x classic. I have followed the schedule and diet like it was a religion even on days when I was sick I still pushed play and did my best. So here I am 4 days away from completing it and I currently weigh 235 =) My plan is 2 take a week or so off after this cycle and do cardio ( run and play basketball) to give my body some rest time then I am jumping back into INSANITY to try to get to my goal weight of 185. I'm never going back down the road I was on. Since December I haven't had a soft drink or fast food and feel fantastic=) I wish I had been doing my fitness pal all along .. feel free to add me jwally75@yahoo.com . Tomorrow will be 100 day in a row holding myself accountable on it.

Thanks ,
    Wally:tongue:

" If you make it important to you then you will find a way .. if not you will find a excuse !!!!"
    " When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe that when you will be successful ."
    " WAR EAGLE~!"

1-24-2011.png

1-24-2011

Nov.png

11-24-2011

today2.jpg

4-25-2012
    319722_10150711967886819_742556818_9662287_306586874_n1.jpg

4-25-2012
    563186_349185221805730_343598735697712_1024300_1891271862_n.jpg

"THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHO YOU ARE AND WHO YOU WANNA BE IS WHAT YOU DO."
  • bondavbriwil
    bondavbriwil Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    wow. You are doing great! :happy:
  • Brandei
    Brandei Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing changes! I started my loss with P90X classic as well- worked wonders
  • wallypike
    Options
    Thanks guys and gals ! I have roughly 2 weeks from now till ill be digging down deeper than I ever have and re- Bringing it on Insanity!! I may not be at my goal yet but everyday Im one step closer than I was.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    inspirational.

go YOU!!!!
  • Kylabgeek
    Kylabgeek Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great Job! And congrats on the upcoming addition to your family!
  • DroptheBrownie
    Options
    Good Job! I have one more week of insanity. Its a great tool. Moves faster than p90x. I didnt exactly get the results I was hoping for but I am a lot stronger and my endurance is up. Best of luck on the next part of your journey!
  • britcurl
    britcurl Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look great! And WAR EAGLE! Are you from Bama?
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    What a nice story. I just want to cry! You are going to be a great Dad!
  • melcam_2000
    melcam_2000 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow! So cool.... Thanks. I needed this today.
  • zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Great job! What an amazing transformation and great example you'll be for your precious blessing coming in June.
  • flip_star
    Options
    Amazing! you look terrific!
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    That's impressive and inspiring. Congratulations.
  • laurieblair2012
    Options
    That's amazing. You have every right to be proud of your success and accomplishments so far! I really would like to try to do P90X but I'm afraid I just won't be able to do it yet...maybe after I lose a little more and feel more confident in my ability to survive it. LOL!

Congratulations and best wishes on your next challenge! :)
  • Kaseybella
    Kaseybella Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Your hard work is showing and you look great and healthy! I love all of your motivational quotes! especially "if you make it important to you, you will find a way... if not, you will find an excuse!" SO TRUE!
  • wallypike
    Options

Thank you thank you . I am from North Alabama .

~ W A R E A G L E ~
  • goodfido
    goodfido Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss and the committement to being healthy! You have inspired others with your post (myself included) so for that THANK YOU.

Good luck with the Insanity work out!!! YOU CAN DO IT
  • wallypike
    Options
    What a nice story. I just want to cry! You are going to be a great Dad!
    AW thank you =) .. everyone say I have no idea how much my life gonna change when hes born ... my reply " It already has."
  • britcurl
    britcurl Posts: 110 Member
    Options

Thank you thank you . I am from North Alabama .

~ W A R E A G L E ~

Aww...Small world, me too! North Alabama to be exact! Like 15-20 min south of Cullman :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!