Looking to build my support system!

Options
Hi everyone!

I am new here and very fresh on my weight loss journey. In total, I want to lose 70 pounds but my immediate goal is to lose 15 so I can be below the "obese" limit for my height. I already feel better about myself for deciding to make some positive changes in my life. I am a stay at home Navy wife and mother, 28 years old. In the past, I've lost my motivation after a few weeks so I am hoping that becoming a part of a supportive community will help keep me on track! Please add me so I can begin to grow my support system and make new like minded friends!

Thanks!

Replies

• Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I will add you!
  • ABZWeyman1
    ABZWeyman1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I'll add you! I think having a solid support system will really help :smile:
  • pursuingexcellence
    Options
    Hello!
    I am also fairly new to this board however my weight loss story began some time ago. It has been a roller coaser ride for me. I have no problem losing the weight, my problem is keeping it off. I'm working this biggest loser plan and tracking everything I eat in hopes that trying some new techniques will help me finally achieve my goals will have a more favorable outcome. I encourage you to track, track, and track. Please share any tips you discover along the way that may help others. Welcome.
  • Queen_mag1998
    Options
    Hello;
    I am new here as well! My goal is to stay in this for the long haul. I will add you. A great support group will help us achieve our goal. Congratulations in taking the first step to loosing weight.
  • Lucianna_D
    Lucianna_D Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I will add you.. Good Luck on your journey
  • GinaBinaFaye
    GinaBinaFaye Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I will add you. I can always use the extra support and I am always willing to help.
  • darcie81
    darcie81 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i sent you a request!! ;0)
  • GettinMovin
    Options
    Thanks for all the support and adds! Let's do this!
  • tanyakay87
    tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :)

I would love to be your friend and we can help each orher out. Support is really such a big thing as it is a real emotional rollercoaster xx
  • pugsley5
    pugsley5 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I am new to my fitness pal and very excited about it!! I have been struggling with healthy eating patterns for quite sometime and hope this site is "just what the doctor ordered". I would love any input of guidance anyone has to offer, so please reach out if you'd like. I usually eat super healthy for awhile, then eat a bit out of control for a day or two,then back on track...This cycle is now boring and fustrating. Plus, those times I've splurged have added unwanted additional pounds. They never used, to but as I am getting older,my metabolism has probably slowed down...? Or my splurges were more indulgent?? Either way I started working out and am ready for a PERMANANT change. I feel my time at the gym isnt used to its full potential, so any fitness advice would be greatly appreciated;-) THANKS!!!!
  • pugsley5
    Options
    Thank you so much! I am determined,so I hope I can help, as much as receive help,let's make this happen! Was over my minimum but reported EVERYTHING..Big step for a girl who lied about her weight to the Treadmill indicator!Ha! Ha!:smile:
  • pugsley5
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • 4stephklug
    4stephklug Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me, I've been on a couple weeks and I love it!
  • dolldreams
    dolldreams Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request :)
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I SOOOOO love the support of my FP friends. I must add you immediately to my friendship list! Together we will lose pounds, become overweight together, then eventually move to "healthy" in the weight column!! Let the fun begin!!:bigsmile: