Ninja kitchen system

Options
Has anyone tried this product before? I am looking for a way to eat in the raw, but have it taste good and I saw this product on television and thought it might help.

Replies

• JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the ninja but I do have a Health Master. The Health Master is fantastic and the combinations drinks you can make are very good. I would assume the ninja is just s good.
  • Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I have and it is good--however, you can purchase a really good multi-blender for the same results and less money. All you really need is an excellent raw book and a good blender with multiple settings and a good juicer
  • illiquod
    illiquod Posts: 23
    Options
    I use it just about every day for chopping up veggies and ingredients in recipes. As a blender, though, it doesn't really work as great as I'd like... stuff at the top doesn't get chopped up as well as the stuff at the bottom.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I've had a Ninja for 3 weeks now. Once I actually open the box and use it, I will let you know.
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I have Ninja pulse and I love it! I use it for chopping veggies and making smoothies. Love love love it!
  • dylan1mary
    dylan1mary Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your good info!
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I got one a few months ago and love it. I used to have a Magic Bullet but that was a waste of money. Ninja is so much better. You do have to watch that line so you don't have nut butter instead of chopped nuts but live and learn and it was still edible.
  • sydneykimi
    Options
    I bought it after I read this review http://www.roforever.com/ninja-kitchen-system-1100-blender-reviews
    It's great for many usage, but mostly I make smoothies and chopping vegies.