My 30DS Results are in...

Options
Tennybird
Tennybird Posts: 22 Member
I'll start off saying that I did not finish this in 30 days, it took me about 6 weeks. The days I took off from doing the video I either ran on the treadmill or did 6 week 6 pack. I just got bored every once in a while with the video and needed to change it up. I also had a couple full rest days in there, but not many.

I'm 5'2'', mother of 3. I started this at 124 and 32 inches measured at my belly button. I ended at 117.8 and 29.25 at the belly button. I still have a lot of work to do, but happy so far.

And no I was not sticking my tummy out in the before picture...

Before
fat2.jpg

Today
after.jpg

I'll probably take these pictures down eventual, I get paranoid about posting pictures on the internet.

Replies

• quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! That's a good weight loss too...some of these that I've seen with smaller frames, lose inches but only a pound or two on the scale. Great job! Such an inspiration! Thanks for sharing!
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Big difference!
    lookin good keep it up.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Nice! Your boobs look smaller too.
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Your before is kind of like me (except uh...I have no kids lol) so this is very inspirational!!
  • TLPat
    TLPat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow! This makes me want to stick with it!!! Great job!
  • StephMommy27
    Options
    Awesome job! I think I need to give this another shot!
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    wonderful job!
  • pandasmama3
    pandasmama3 Posts: 120
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    awesome results!!!
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    :blushing: you look great! These pics are what made me take before pics and want to stick with it! I always get bored too! Have never made it to level 3!!! But even from just doing a few days of level one i feel firmer and stronger but yet i always seem to stop! U look amazing keep it up!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • fdixie
    fdixie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow! You can really see the difference. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!