Feeling Sick

Options
Hey guys,
So i restrict myself to 1200 cals/day and i workout at curves 5 days/week and also go for walks 3-4 days/week. i usually always go to bed hungry, and i wake up in the middle of the night feeling so hungry that i feel sick.. the only thing that helps is to grab a small apple, yogurt, granola bar or something, and as soon as i eat it i feel better.. this is sooo annoying and i was just wondering why i would be feeling sick??

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Try eating enough food to sustain yourself. If you're working out every day and only eating 1200, that's a problem.
  • vgambino
    vgambino Posts: 28
    Options
    First of all, you should never go to bed hungry. You need to increase the amount of fiber and protein in your diet and that should make you feel better. Hang in there. Try adding some proteing shakes after workouts too!
  • SkrillexAsh
    SkrillexAsh Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    First of all, you should never go to bed hungry. You need to increase the amount of fiber and protein in your diet and that should make you feel better. Hang in there. Try adding some proteing shakes after workouts too!
    i was always told that you're not supossed to eat after 8pm though, and i've tried protein shakes, but i find them all disgusting :(
  • SkrillexAsh
    SkrillexAsh Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Try eating enough food to sustain yourself. If you're working out every day and only eating 1200, that's a problem.
    how much should i be eating?? i only ever see results when i eat 1200 a day.. and i never eat back my workout calories.
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    http://www.fat2fitradio.com/tools/bmr/

without exercise you should be eating at the minimum at least 1600 calories, my goodness, not wonder you are sick. EAT!