105 days... 26 lbs... (Picture in Post)

Options
Hey everyone! So many of your success stories have kept me motivated and striving towards being the healthiest I've ever been in my life. I've fallen "off the wagon" a few times. I've had to fight really hard to give up my love affair with sugar and to break up with carbs. I haven't really mastered either one yet but reading these success stories shows me that I can do this! I've always been the "fat friend" and for once I don't feel like that anymore. My confidence has soared and I find myself always checking myself out in reflective surfaces lol.

I started this journey as a size 20/22 and a 40D. I am now a 14/16 and a 38DDD (I know, not sure how I suddenly have boobs the size of my head but hey, I'm not complaining! LoL).

I've tried every diet known to man and this lifestyle change is the only one that has ever stuck. Thank you all for sharing your stories and I hope that this helps to inspire others to keep on giong!!!!

15163657_5954.jpg

October 2011 to April 2012

SW (Jan 2012): 241.1
CW: 214.5
GW: 160

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!