Heart Rate Moniters?????

Options
Who's got one and how do you like using it????

Replies

• Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I've had two...I had a Garmin watch that died, and I'm SO SAD! and now I have another generic version...but, LOVELOVELOVE them both. I feel naked if I don't have one on during a workout. I definitely like to make sure I'm in the upper range of my heart rate during my workouts! I promise you'll love it too!
  • schlagers
    schlagers Posts: 58
    Options
    I've had the Polar FT7 for a couple of weeks now and LOVE it. It comes with a wrist watch and a chest strap that is comfortable to wear for cardio as well as strength training. It keeps track of your heart rate, how many calories you've burned, and how long you've been working out. I would definitely recommend this HR monitor!
  • jenngi620
    jenngi620 Posts: 51
    Options
    I have a cheapo mio Drive wrist monitor. It is just ok. When I working out hard I can't get it to give me a reading sometimes. Today it worked fine, idk.
  • cafred
    cafred Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I don't have one but am also interested in one. I will be watching for more posts on what everyone has and likes. :smile:
  • bjfrezell
    bjfrezell Posts: 241
    Options
    I have a Polar FT7 and LOVE IT! I got one for my husband and he loves his as well.
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    I have the Polar FT4 and I wear it for every run, and workout. LOVE IT!
  • txbjp371
    txbjp371 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I currently use a Polar FT 60 and I can honestly say that before I started using a heart rate monitor I never questioned my calories burned during a session, but after talking with a few people, I realized that my workouts were not as effective as they could have been. It makes a world of difference in the effort and intensity you put forth when working out.