New to MFP and looking for friends.

Options
Hello everyone. My name is Vikki and I am 26 years old from NE Ohio. I am a single mother of three. Two girls -Hannah is almost 7 and Viktoria is almost 4 and one son - Nickolas is almost 2. I recently quit smoking on Sept 5th, 2011 and have gained a significant amount of weight (about 50 lbs). I am looking for friends and supports to help me stay motivated on this journey to lose weight so that I can be as healthy as I can be for my children as well as myself.

Looking forward to meeting new people.

Vikki Marie =)

Replies

• AshleyB4Him
    AshleyB4Him Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Vikki is awesome and I <3 her.
  • braves20111
    braves20111 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. My name is Vikki and I am 26 years old from NE Ohio. I am a single mother of three. Two girls -Hannah is almost 7 and Viktoria is almost 4 and one son - Nickolas is almost 2. I recently quit smoking on Sept 5th, 2011 and have gained a significant amount of weight (about 50 lbs). I am looking for friends and supports to help me stay motivated on this journey to lose weight so that I can be as healthy as I can be for my children as well as myself.

Looking forward to meeting new people.

Vikki Marie =)

I added you. I am new as well and am looking for friends
  • kingkm02
    kingkm02 Posts: 23
    Options
    Im kind of new too, and from OHIO!! Feel free to add me, always looking for motivation and support
  • Laynie6684
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm pretty new to this site/app. I've been on for just over a week now. I'm in Colorado, 27 and I have two boys, my goal here is to lose 50 lbs. Would love to talk to others that are supportive and have a similiar goal!
    :flowerforyou:
  • vikkimarie85
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the friend requests. I am looking forward to working hard and learning the ropes of counting calories and maintaining my daily goal. ;-)
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Add me! Good luck!