Before and after pics! 35 pounds down =)

Options
13»

Replies

• adgainey23
    adgainey23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good job! I can't seem to loose more than five.. Congrats on your wedding!!
  • graycaro
    graycaro Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That's so great, congrats! You look phenomenal!
  • Texmom_2003
    Options
    Great!! continue to look good :-)
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...awesome job!! And I love your hair dark!! :) Good luck with your wedding!!!!
  • MariaAlbina
    MariaAlbina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Stunning!
  • kflowers3
    Options
    Wow! You look phenomenal and gorgeous!
  • Eldubya488
    Eldubya488 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you soo much everyone!! All the kind words mean so much to me <3 This is exactly why I decided to use MFP, there are so many great and supportive people that help keep you positive and motivated. Thank you!!!

When I first joined MFP, I followed exactly what they set up for me, so I ate around 1500 calories, give or take. I did eat my exercise calories majority of the time, but if I didn't feel the need to eat anymore, I just listened to my body and didn't eat any more that day. I've used programs like Turbo Fire, Chalean Extreme and lots of walking! I really pushed myself to do something active every single day, even on my rest days. Rest days were either yoga, walking, or just going and playing a round of disc golf or something. I never deprived myself, but if I did let myself eat something, it had to be in moderation. You don't wanna set yourself back after working so hard right??

The best advice I can give is always have supportive people around you. I gained weight because I was surrounding myself with people that had bad habits, and you really do become who you hang out with. I have very very supportive friends and my fiance has been phenomenal through out this whole journey. I do have to thank my sister Sarah, (hags82 is her MFP name, she always loves new friends and support!) she has been an amazing support to me. On my bad days where I didn't feel motivated, I always turned to her and she helped pick me right back up. I can't stress enough how important it is to have support, which is why I'm always open to new friends on here! I would love to help anyone in any way I can to help them achieve their goals.

Eat clean but treat yourself once in awhile, find a soulmate workout (one that you LOVE doing.. if you're going to work out, make it something you at least enjoy doing and have fun with!!) and stay positive. I hope this helps =)

OH! And I highly recommend getting a HRM... these calorie burns are suuuuper off on here! lol Have a great day everyone and thanks again for all the kind words!
  • hags82
    hags82 Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks Lisa!! You make my heart melt!! I am ALWAYS here for you!!!!!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    YOU look great! The best to you on your marriage!
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    beautiful!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • Eldubya488
    Eldubya488 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! =D
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats on the weight lost!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!