Looking for supportive buddies :)

Options
I found this site from one of my friends on FB. Decided to check it out and thought it might help me through my workout/diet change. If anyone is interested in becoming friends or anything don't be a stranger :)
I love meeting new people and hoping for an awesome support circle :)

Replies

• country88girl
    country88girl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I found MFP on Facebook too and just started using it Monday and I love it already! Feel free to add me, I need to add to my support friends!
  • pixiee88
    pixiee88 Posts: 52
    Options
    I'm also new and loving it already. I found it through my friend and find it nice having someone to share it with and would love more buddies for support.
  • jcperkns
    jcperkns Posts: 109
    Options
    I'm new too. Feel free to add me, I could always use some more motivation.
  • kp63
    kp63 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm new as well.Feel free to add me :)
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, more the merrier, age, weight, sex location doesn't matter.
  • Ashley42749
    Options
    I am new, I just started the Insanity Program and would like to have somebody to talk to about what I am going through losing weight :)
  • mrscovalli
    Options
    Hey guys, my name is Katie- I'm just starting out... or maybe i should say I'm starting something different. I have 30-50 lbs to lose and I'm so excited to start here. I'd love the support and to offer mine!! Good luck everyone!
  • Llyrian
    Llyrian Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I joined a while ago but really started in earnest 2 weeks ago when I added people. It find it helps. :)
  • mjc2130
    mjc2130 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have been on MFP since 2011 and dont really use it to its full potential but am loving it, so please feel free to add me.
  • saracatherine89
    saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hi Tina! I am new myself, and it'd be awesome to have others to talk with regarding fitness, diet and health.
  • GinaBinaFaye
    GinaBinaFaye Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am not new but would love to have new friends. Add me if you would like. :happy:
  • steffihoney
    steffihoney Posts: 392
    Options
    Hi!!!

This is a great site and the support is awesome!!!! Lots of luck!

I sent you a friend request. :flowerforyou:
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club! I've been here almost six months and it's helped keep me motivated and accountable to myself.

Feel free to add me!
  • ashb1216
    ashb1216 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I am Ashley, and I have been on here for 2 months now. I am also looking for supportive buddies .. or even work-out buddies in the Fayetteville, NC area !!! :glasses:
  • bholmes21
    bholmes21 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome Newbies! I've been here for over three months and am working hard too! You guys and gals can do it :)
  • SHENITABEAUTIFUL
    Options
    add me as a friend i need motivation in this journey
  • JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I love the motivation and encouragement!
  • kflowers3
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new to the site also. I just started my diet and exercise plan a couple weeks ago and I'm going strong. Looking forward to staying in touch with you and your progress! Go ahead and add me. We can stay strong together. :)
  • melissaabrego
    Options
    Hi everyone im new to using this site although i made account a while ago. This time around im actually using it! I'm 21 with a 3 year old daughter and 30 pounds to lose! I'd love new friends if you would like to add me! It helps keeping up with people updates its motivation for you and its nice to motivate others too! :)
  • agambh
    agambh Posts: 9
    Options
    feel free to add me!!