Intro

Options
Hello,

My name is Albee, and this is my first day joining and my first post. I am hoping to find others who share my fitness goals and who desire to be healthy. Hopefully this will motivate me to keep with my fittness goals:smile:

Replies

• jigs
    jigs Posts: 70
    Options
    Welcome!! You've come to the right place. There's lots of people here getting fit and eating healthy.

I was shocked :noway: when I saw the numbers add up!! My first week I didn't change my eating habits, just logged. Boy! I've changed now. I've cut out some items, but finding it hard to give up others. In a few short weeks I've stopped gaining and started losing.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    welcome.. this site is great.. use all it has to offer and it makes losing *almost* easy :tongue: good luck you you!