Looking for supportive buddies :)

Options
2»

Replies

• JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am always ready to help.
  • JessGalvezz
    Options
    Hey everyone, I treat almost every day as a cheat day and im hoping I can stick to my calories per day, I want to get fit and Healthy because im a very unhealty person but I have a hard time staying motivated. Hopefully I cant meet some new people on here who feel the same way i do! feel free to add me!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp!.. Ill send you a request :drinker:
  • Karrie262
    Karrie262 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I need some supportive buddies too!! I signed up over a year ago and used this site quite frequently but life got ahold of me and I stopped for a while. I'm now back at it again and I'm thinking if I had a good support network I will stick with it this time. What do you guys say??
  • Momoftwins1987
    Momoftwins1987 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am new as well. You can add me if you want. I also love making new friends :)
  • kberley01
    kberley01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new here too. Love using MFP and would love some support as well :)
  • poppymomi
    Options
    I'm new too, feel free to add me.
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Add me! We all need all the friends we can get to talk us down when the cheese fry craving hits... :)
  • lharper1969
    lharper1969 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • ZaneNicole
    Options
    Would love another supportive friend! Feel free to add me and we can support eachother!:)
  • sashoye
    sashoye Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

I have been using MFP since 2011 but I haven't been consistent. I have gotten too heavy now and I am quite determined now to get the 80lbs I need to loose off. Please feel free to add me. I think the best way to get the most out of this site is to have the support from other users. We can all motivate each other to achieve the bodies we desire.

A friend of mine lost 9 stone using the app on iPhone. No excuses for me now.
  • sedelagarza
    sedelagarza Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I want friends :bigsmile:
  • tifflclark
    Options
    Hi everyone.. my name is tiffani and i am just starting (again) on this site.. my friend has had great success on it she has lost 50lbs so far.. i dont have many friends so i dont have much of a support system.. i need extra push to keep me going sometimes... as many friends as possible would be fantastic!!
  • justgreene
    Options
    I just signed up, too. Feel free to add me as i will definitely need the motivation to stay on track. I am also looking for good breakfast & lunch meals/recipes. Please share.
  • kimchi84
    kimchi84 Posts: 56
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • nat1478
    nat1478 Posts: 1
    Options
    :love: Just joined today looking for new friends in same boat lol.
  • Sandyk5460
    Options
    I am new to this site. Started Tuesday 4/24/12. I love having to record what you eat. Even when I slip up and have a "NO-NO" food, it helps to record it. By seeing it recorded it helps me to get back on track. I weigh myself daily. I know it is discouraged but I want to know right away (and not a week later) if something is not working for me. I am 51 years young (soon to be 54 on May 4th). Since Tuesday, I have lost 7 pounds so far.... I have 33 more to go! I am a registered nurse but only work 2 days a week/ 5 hours per day due to a work related back injury. With chronic back pain, I find it hard to get physical with exercise. Right now, I can walk 5 mins before my back is screaming at me. I find I can garden for longer periods as long as I take frequent rest breaks. And I love to garden. I live in Salisbury, MD so if there is anyone close by who would like to buddy diet...give me a yell!!!!!:flowerforyou:

21238436.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!