TurboFire!!

Options

Replies

• shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    I just finished Turbo Fire...I loved it! It was sooo much fun! We started another round of Insanity this week, but after that we will do turbo fire again. The only thing I didn't like was that it didn't include the advanced set of dvd's. :( Maybe next time around I will buy those.
    The advanced thing is as much as Turbofire itself! It's crazy! Omg insanity! My hubby wants to try tht
  • PJChick730
    Options
    Im starting Turbo Fire on Monday, 4/30. I created a group for it...you should join!

What's your groups name?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5190-turbo-fire-starting-04-30
  • shorty35565
    Options
    Tomorrow starts week 2 for me!!! id like to join a group if theres one on mfp :happy: did the 5day inferno and lost 3lbs and 5.25 overall inches with that..so i cant wait till the 4 week mark!

Amazing!! I haven't tried the inferno plan, cuz I dont like all the food in the plan. Picky person I am! Did u do exactly what they said to eat? 5 ins?!? Like off one body part?! Amazing!!
  • Kenzieb07
    Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am in Week 10 of Turbo Fire -- absolutely love it and the results I am seeing!!! Add me as a friend if you'd like =)
    I am starting ChaLEAN Extreme when this is over!!!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow starts week 2 for me!!! id like to join a group if theres one on mfp :happy: did the 5day inferno and lost 3lbs and 5.25 overall inches with that..so i cant wait till the 4 week mark!

Amazing!! I haven't tried the inferno plan, cuz I dont like all the food in the plan. Picky person I am! Did u do exactly what they said to eat? 5 ins?!? Like off one body part?! Amazing!!

Yea i ate mostly what was on the plan..i had subway 1 day tho and thats not on it..most of the inches lost was my waist and thighs!
  • karenzaphyr
    Options
    I have done Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme. Love Chalene Johnson! The advanced Fire 60 was my favorite and Fire 45. Oh I like them all. Add me if you would like. I am 11 lbs. from my goal weight doing these programs. MFP really helped to keep track of what I was actually putting in my mouth.
  • cdl8
    cdl8 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire. Already completed the program, but I only did the 1st 12 weeks because I didn't have the advanced DVDS. I do now!! I will be starting again after my vacation in May. Right now I just pick and choose which DVD I wnat for the night. Anyone tried Extreme??? That's what I'm looking into next . . .

Let me know how the advanced ones are! I wanna buy them too. My friend has ChaLEAN Xtreme. She really liked the sculpting workouts, not so much the cardio. She says Turbofire cardio is the best :)
    I have already tried most of the advanced DVDs and love them!!!
  • shorty35565
    Options
    I am in Week 10 of Turbo Fire -- absolutely love it and the results I am seeing!!! Add me as a friend if you'd like =)
    I am starting ChaLEAN Extreme when this is over!!!

I want to do CLX too when I'm finished! My friend is already doin it
  • shorty35565
    Options

Yea i ate mostly what was on the plan..i had subway 1 day tho and thats not on it..most of the inches lost was my waist and thighs!

I want to lose my belly! And on my thighs/upper arms! After 3 weeks, I lost 1 in off arms. 1/2in off waist & hips. I just started eating cleaner a week ago, so I really hope that helps me more!
  • shorty35565
    Options
    I have done Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme. Love Chalene Johnson! The advanced Fire 60 was my favorite and Fire 45. Oh I like them all. Add me if you would like. I am 11 lbs. from my goal weight doing these programs. MFP really helped to keep track of what I was actually putting in my mouth.

I love fire 45!! I'm 15lbs away from my goal weight, so I hope this gets me there! I might go 5 more lbs when I get there depending on what I look like at 125. I love Chalene too! I wanna try CLX after this!
  • shorty35565
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire. Already completed the program, but I only did the 1st 12 weeks because I didn't have the advanced DVDS. I do now!! I will be starting again after my vacation in May. Right now I just pick and choose which DVD I wnat for the night. Anyone tried Extreme??? That's what I'm looking into next . . .

Let me know how the advanced ones are! I wanna buy them too. My friend has ChaLEAN Xtreme. She really liked the sculpting workouts, not so much the cardio. She says Turbofire cardio is the best :)
    I have already tried most of the advanced DVDs and love them!!!

Fire 60 seems like it would b killer!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 2.. sending a FR :) Anyone else who does TF feel free to add me :smile:
  • MzTate81
    MzTate81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I Finished my first round of Turbo fire 20 week program about 3 weeks ago I so love it im doing Turbo fire and P90X Hybrid now on my first week of it.......Feel free to add me always looking for more friend who loves her programs im a big fan of all her workout I have them all.......
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I Finished my first round of Turbo fire 20 week program about 3 weeks ago I so love it im doing Turbo fire and P90X Hybrid now on my first week of it.......Feel free to add me always looking for more friend who loves her programs im a big fan of all her workout I have them all.......

How much did you lose doing the 20 week program? I'm about to start monday. Right now I'm doing the fire starter video to get the hang of it.
  • shorty35565
    Options

Whoa, all 20 weeks?! I don't have the advanced DVDs. I can't decided if I want them next or ChaLEAN Xtreme. What were ur results?
  • torri106
    torri106 Posts: 17
    Options
    i just ordered it along w shakeology. hoping to start 5/1.
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm nearing the end of my second week doing turbo fire and loving it!!
  • marylovehellokitty
    marylovehellokitty Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have 2 more days left of month one! So far lost 10 pounds :) I also add in CLX on shorter days :O)
  • Wooga830
    Wooga830 Posts: 1
    Options
    I've been off and on TurboFire for months now. After a long day it is VERY hard to get motivated. Any tips or tricks?? I love it, but being a single parent sometimes its harder than what I want it to be. I have tried getting up eraly to do but that doesn't seem to work. So any motivational tips or ideas let me know!!
  • mybeachbody7
    Options
    im getting chalean extreme after i finish my 20 week journey with turbofire! i cant wait! might get insanity too!