New to the site

Options
Hello everyone. I started by exploring the site as recommended by my friend. It really is as easy as she explained. I love it so far. I've been on for a few days just a little hesitant to post. Everyone seems so supportive .. it's wonderful.

Replies

• Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • fat2fab88
    Options
    Hi everyone i'm new here as well. Iam starting the whole diet and exercise thing. My main problem is how much to eat. I eat the right foods but am not sure what my portions should be. I feel like I walk around starving all day, so I eat an apple or a veggie.... but when I eat meals how much should I have?..is salad a "free food"? Can i have as much as I want? uhhh sorry to rant. just a little frustrated.it is my second day dieting and im just so hungry! :grumble:
  • chrissypoo
    Options
    okay why wont my ticker work?
  • CBCollier
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. And congrats on your weight loss thus far.